Sunday, September 12, 2010
First, I would like to thank Caitlin at CSN Stores for the opportunity to Review one of their fabulous products! They have over 200 stores! I really had to Search all their wonderful stores to decide what awesome product I wanted to review.
They have so many wonderful products, from a Dutch Oven, to Health and Fitness products, but I decided to review the Back To Basics Blender Express Plus. It is regularly $49.99, but at the moment it is on sale for $39.99. It is well worth it!
Designed for today’s busy lifestyle, the Blender Express Plus from Back to Basics combines functionality with ultimate convenience to provide refreshment on the go. This 11-peice blending set includes two 24-ounce traveling mugs, two leak proof closeable drinking lids, two sipping rims, two interchangeable blade bases and many more features for when you are on the go!
- 2 Interchangeable blade bases
- Includes 2 detachable blending containers; 12-ounce, and 18-ounce
- 2 leak proof, closeable drinking lids w/ two 24-ounce insulated traveling mugs
- quick to assemble, and easy to clean
- Dimensions: 13.25"H x 6"W x 5.5"D
Back to Basics is a leading producer of innovative cookware and kitchenware products. I was very pleased at the size of this blender, it's great for small kitchens, travel trailers, motor homes and easy to take with you when you're on the go.
Having a party or just want to make some soothes? It works great at blending or mixing!
- The Blender Express Plus is the easiest and quickest way to make delicious salsas, dressings, soups, sauces, smoothies and much more.
- Grind coffee beans and peppercorns.
- Chop fruits, vegetables, herbs and nuts.
- Blend smooth, healthy drinks and dressings.
- Whip rich creamy desserts and frappes.
- Quick to assemble, easy to clean, convenient to store.
I was so excited to try this wonderful little blender! The first thing I made was smoothes for the family. I put in some frozen blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and some apple juice. I let the berries thaw alittle and poured in some apple juice and just tuned on the blender. It works great!
I would definitely recommend the Back to Basics Blender Express Plus! This would make a perfect Christmas gift, Secret Santa Gift or just great for parties!