Thursday, September 30, 2010
First, I would like to give a big Thank you to Pete, the owner of Executive Gift Shoppe for giving me the opportunity to do a review on one of their fine products. Pete has offered an additional complimentary personalized item with a limit up to $50.00 (and free shipping) to one of my readers!
Flasks for Men. There are many different kinds of Flasks, they have flasks for an NFL fan, Cigarette/Cigar smoker and even a pink one for the ladies! There are several different shapes and styles. This would be a great item for a Christmas gift for men or women, even a secret Santa gift.
The best selling items are Flasks, Business Card Holders, Lighters, Money Clips and Personalized Groomsmen Gifts 25 Ounce Sports Mug.
There are so many great gifts for the executive and non-executive. You can shop by catagories.
- Gifts by Recipients
- Briefcases & Bags
- Business Accessories
- Desk Accessories
- Food & Drink
- Game Room
- Green Executive Gifts
- Golf gifts
- Groomsmen Gifts
- Home Goods
- Men's Jewelry
- Personal Accessories
- Smoke Shoppe
- Sports Gifts
- Travel Accessories
- Trophies & Awards
- Shop by Designer
The item that I picked out was the True Time & Temp Wireless Weather Station & Clock. This is such a wonderful item! At a glance I can see the temperature inside and out. As you can see it does have a calender and it also has an alarm. It looks awesome and the one thing I really like about it, is that it is cordless.
The True Time & Temp Weather Station/Clock has many unique features, as you can see below.
- Wireless weather station radio control clock
- Indoor & outdoor thermometer
- Remote wireless outdoor transmitter
- Four time zone regions
- Displays month, day & date
- Alarm with snooze function
- Desk top or wall mount
- Two tone matter silver finish
- Main unit dimensions: 3 3/4" x 4 1/4" x 7"
- Remote unit dimensions: 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" x 3/4"
- Packaged in an elegant gift box
- Features the Executive Gift Shoppe Guarantee
Overview of Executive Gift ShoppeExecutive Gift Shoppe is a retailer of personalized gifts for young professionals. Their products include flasks, business card holders, money clips and groomsmen gifts. Their goal is 100% customer satisfaction. They have been in business since 1999 and online since 2000.
1. "Like" Executive Gift Shoppe's Facebook page
2. Follow Executive Gift Shoppe on Twitter. @giftshoppe
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
4. Subscribe to the Executive Gift Shoppe Newsletter, it's on the left sidebar.
5. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars.
6. Fave me on Technorati.
7. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay
8. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
9. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
10. Go to my fan page and tell me that you entered this giveaway.
11. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
12. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
13. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
14. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
15. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
16. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest
This giveaway is listed at All Things Bloggy.