Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Welcome to the "Welcome Wednesday" blog hop, hosted by Take It From Me! Welcome Wednesday is a great way to meet new people and learn new things as well as increase your blog followers! So let's have some fun!!
If you want to be a part of Welcome Wednesday, just follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Follow the Welcome Wednesday Host (Take It From Me) as well as the 2 Spotlighted Blogs of the Week. (These will make up the top three slots on the Linky)
2. Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky. (You only need to add your info once for it to be seen on all the blog hops)
3. Grab our Welcome Wednesday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog.
4. Go to as many blogs on the MckLinky as you want and Follow them. Be sure to tell them you are from Welcome Wednesday!
5. Be sure to Follow back any followers you have gained from our Welcome Wednesday event!
------Blog Spotlights of The Week-----
1.) Katie's profile from the Not Just Decorating blog says: "I am a stay at home mom who loves to decorate, cook and sew for my family and I wanted to share all my good and not so good ideas with you since I have found so many ideas out in blog land that have inspired me."
2.) Confessions of a Paper-Crafts Chick writes: "I'm the Paper-Crafts Chick and I enjoy making many crafty things: from soy candles to journals and notepads to greeting cards. I get a kick out of it and it's so much fun! The most exciting part is to watch the transformation of my raw materials - sheets of paper, embellishments, o-wire, glue and ink, somehow become journals and more. It's like water changing into ice. In additon to my crafts, I enjoy encouraging and motivating others with the Word of God. So, I figured, why not combine the two and incorporate the mighty Word of God with products that uplift, encourage and inspire. In my blog, you'll find posts that contain items that I've created and that are actually in my shop. You'll also find random d.i.y. crafts that I've tackled, and other creations that I've made just for myself. There are other days when there may be only an encouraging "Word" posted. My goal is to encourage you and share my love for God, His Word and paper-crafts with you... in my blog."
What's neat about our Blog Hop:
-Put the same linky list code on your blog and you'll have the exact same list!
- Your blog visitors can add their blog to your list and it will show up on Everyones lists!
- By adding your blog YOU MAY BE RANDOMLY CHOSEN FOR OUR BLOG SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK!!!!
**Leave a comment with your blog address and we will follow you back**