Monday, October 25, 2010
First, I would like to Thank EuroPharma for giving me the opportunity to do this review. I love the idea that you can help maintain your health with vitamins, minerals, herbs and plant oils. Taking care of your body should be your number one priority! If I can get some of that from a pill that is not a nasty chemical or unnatural substance I'll jump at the chance and give it a try. Having your health is a very important issue.
Since I am getting older I need all the energy I can get. EuroPharma has perfect product for people that need more energy. I feel like I have more energy, since I have been taking the 12-Hour Energy Caps. Here is some information on 12-Hour Energy Caps.
12-Hour ENERGY CAPS
Supports Sustained Energy Levels
Product Number: 40103 - 30 Softgels
Dietary Supplement - Chemotyped Plant Oils
Recommendations:1 to 2 softgels at breakfast, or use as needed.
Safely and naturally provides a sustained level of energy, and contributes to improved mental, physical, sexual health and well-being. In a product use study, participants with average to low levels of daily energy reported a 111% improvement. Their scores more than doubled after two weeks of use, though most participants reported increased energy after the first day of use.
- Not a stimulant.
- No caffeine. No sugar.
- Will not cause jitters.
- Serving Size: 1 Softgel
The chemotyped plant oils in 12-Hour Energy Caps provide safe, non-stimulating, sustained energy. Natural compounds in the oils provide support for the HPA axis and have been used traditionally as general tonics to improve physical and mental energy.
Scots Pine (Pinus sylvestris)Oils from the needles of the Scots pine are used as a natural energy promoter. The effects are believed to be due to the ability of compounds in the oil to influence the body’s stress response and balance the HPA (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal) axis.
Black spruce (Picea mariana)Like Scots pine, the Black spruce contains plant compounds in its oils which support the HPA axis. The HPA axis aids in regulation of mood, sexuality, alertness and energy use.
Thyme (Thymus satureioides)Thyme (Thymus satureioides) is a plant from North Africa, which it grows in rocky, dry soil. The flowering part is distilled for the plant oils, which are often recommended in aromatherapy as a general tonic to improve physical, mental, and sexual health.
Other Ingredients:extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, water
Contains no:sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives.
Chemotyped Plant Oils are 75 to 100 times more concentrated than herbal extracts.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
(Product of Belgium)
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION.
THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT DISEASE.
► One of my lucky readers will win one bottle of 12 - Hour Energy Caps ($16.95) ◄
Mandatory Entry:Go to Terry Talks Nutrition and tell me what your learned.
1. Go to EuroPharma and tell me of another product you would like to try.
2. "Like" EuroPharma on Facebook.
3. Follow Terry Lemerond on Twitter. @TerryLemerond
4. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► Enter to win one bottle of 12-Hour Energy Caps ($16.95) @bonmay #giveaway @TerryLemerond http://bit.ly/9HawSd(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
5. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars.
6. Fave me on Technorati.
7. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
11. Fan me on Facebook.
12. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
13. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
14. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
15. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
16. Share this giveaway with the "Share the Love" buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
17. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
18. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
19. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
20. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
Giveaway ends November 15, 2010 (11:59PM PST)
Giveaway ends November 15, 2010 (11:59PM PST)
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest