Thursday, October 28, 2010
First, I would like to Thanks Cystex for giving me the opportunity to do this review. New Cystex Liquid Cranberry Complex combines the urinary health benefit of drinking eight glasses of cranberry juice in just ONE tablespoon. Cystex is not just for urinary tract infections, Cystex is full of antioxidants!
About CystexPhysician and pharmacist-recommended Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets is the only over-the-counter (OTC) medication that has a dual-action formula to help manage urinary tract infections (UTIs) while waiting to see a doctor. Unlike other drug store medicines, Cystex helps to relieve the pain and burning associated with a urinary tract infection (UTI) while also inhibiting the progression of the infection with an antibacterial. It is the only OTC urinary pain relief medicine to combine a key pain-fighting analgesic, sodium salicylate, with an effective antibacterial agent, methenamine, to help stop the pain and progression of a urinary tract infection (UTI). Additionally, Cystex will not change the color of the urine as some other OTC medications will.
Not only is Cystex used to help treat the pain, burning and progression of an existing urinary tract infection (UTI), but some doctors believe it can also be an excellent preventative therapy for those who suffer from recurring urinary tract infections (UTIs). Recurrent infection sufferers should speak to their healthcare providers to determine if Cystex, when taken as a preventative, is right for them.
Cystex is not meant to replace the care of a doctor, since urinary tract infections (UTIs) require prescription medication to completely cure the infection. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect a urinary tract infection (UTI). Use Cystex as directed on the package or by your physician.
Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets is available at drug stores nationwide and via online retailers. For a list of places to buy Cystex or to purchase Cystex online, click here.
► One of my lucky readers will win one bottle of Cystex ◄
1. "Like" DSE Healthcare Solutions on Facebook.
2. Follow DSEhealth on Twitter. @DSEhealth (1 Entry)
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave your user name.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay
7. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
8. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
9. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
10. Fan me on Facebook.
11. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
12. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
13. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
14. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
15. Share this giveaway with the "Share the Love" buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
16. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
17. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
18. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
19. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends November 18, 2010 (11:59PM PST)
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest