Monday, October 4, 2010
First, I would like to Thank Fruit2O for giving me the opportunity to review six of the wonderful flavors of Fruit2O! I received the Tropical Fruit, Strawberry, Orange, Grape, Peach and Lemon. I love the idea that I am getting alot of flavor with no calories.
About Fruit2oFruit2O got their start with the VeryFine Juice Company. Back in 1999, they were the first to recognize how wonderful it would be to put the delightful 0 calorie natural flavor of fruit together with the healthy refreshment of crystal clear water and call it a beverage. After all, water by itself is just plain boring!
You deserve more from your water and Fruit2O is busy working to find new, exciting ways to make that happen. Building on their heritage, in 2009 they introduced Fruit2O Essentials: 6 delectable blends of fruit flavors and a good source of certain nutrients found in fruit in each bottle. A great new way to get the water and nutrients you need anywhere, anytime—all with 0 calories and the fabulous flavor of fruit you expect from Fruit2O. Fun, convenient, flavor-filled, goodness for you and your family.
Fruit2O water, the original zero-calorie, fruit-flavored water, is partnering with the American Diabetes Association to help promote the fight to stop diabetes.
► Fruit2O has offered one of my readers 30 Bottles of Fruit2O ◄
Mandatory Entry: Tell me what you learned from the Fruit2O Website.
1. "Like"Fruit2O Facebook page.
2. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
4. Sign up for Fruit2O Special Offers.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay
7. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
8. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
9. Go to my fan page and tell me that you entered this giveaway.
10. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
11. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
12. Sign up for my RSS feed.
On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
13. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
14. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
15. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
You must be 18 or older.
Giveaway ends October 26, 2010 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only open to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.