Wednesday, October 13, 2010
First, I would like to Thank Kahiki Foods for giving me two Kahiki product coupons.
One coupon was up to $10.00 and the other one was up to $5.00. I used my coupons at Costco. I got the Crispy Honey Chicken and the General Tso’s Chicken. Oh, it was delicious.
The Crispy Honey Chicken has an All-natural Tempura, white meat chicken with Honey dipping sauce and the General Tso’s Chicken has Tempura chicken, steamed rice, broccoli, and baby carrots in a zesty Asian-style sauce.
The Kahiki StoryMichael Tsao, believed that every American should experience the food and culture of the Kahiki. He wanted to take Kahiki to the masses and do it in the freshest way possible. Because frozen food is immediately frozen after it is prepared, he believed this was the best path. They have continued that vision in everything they do.
Today, Kahiki Foods produces over 70 products that can be found in retail grocery stores, membership warehouse clubs, convenience stores, and food service operations. Kahiki products have become so popular that the Kahiki kitchen has expanded to a 119,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility! Their year-over-year growth has been consistent and significant. In an industry that grows between 3-4%*, Kahiki grew 22%, respectively for fiscal 2005 and fiscal 2006.
Social ResponsibilityKahiki is committed to protecting our environment and contributing to recycling it after we use it. They even recycle their cooking oil through local farmers who in turn the oil into bio-diesel fuel. They also believe strongly in supporting their community through their support of causes such as the Stephanie Spielman Breast Cancer Research Fund at the James Cancer Hospital.
Their Mission"With passion and Aloha! spirit, we are committed to delivering innovative, restaurant-quality Asian frozen foods to our customers while enhancing value for our stakeholders."
► One of my lucky readers will win one coupon for $10.00 and one for $5.00 ◄
Mandatory Entry:Subscribe to Kahiki's Newletter!
1. "Like" Kahiki Foods on Facebook.
2. Follow Kahiki Foods on Twitter. @kahikifoods
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► Enter to win 2 free coupons for Kahiki Foods. ($15.00) @bonmay @kahikifoods #giveaway http://bit.ly/cFIH95(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay
7. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
8. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
9. Fan me on Facebook.
10. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
11. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
12. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
13. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
14. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
15. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends November 3, 2010 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only open to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.