Monday, October 4, 2010
First, I would like to Thank TempleTouch for giving me the opportunity to review the TempleTouch Thermometer. It's so easy to use, I love it. If you have a sick child, you don't need to wake them to take their temperature. Every household needs a TempleTouch Thermometer. The TempleTouch Thermometer is only sold in the United States.
For today’s parent, the most convenient and non-invasive way to accurately measure a child’s temperature is with a TempleTouch Thermometer. TempleTouch is safely used on children and adults of all ages, especially newborn babies, so it is quickly becoming the thermometer of choice among mothers. Using a groundbreaking technology called R.A.T.E., TempleTouch is quick, accurate and easy: Simply touch the probe to the forehead near the temple and wait six seconds for results.
How to Use TempleTouch ThermometersThere are two versions of the TempleTouch thermometer – the mini and the premium.
Quick Start:1. Press and release the POWER button.
2. Unit will beep twice when ready.
3. Hold firmly to temple, wait for next beep.
4. Read results.
Wait at least two (2) minutes between consecutive measurements for the unit to readjust to room temperature.
► One of my lucky readers will win a Mini TempleTouch Thermometer ◄
Mandatory Entry:Tell me what you learned from TempleTouch.
1. "Like" TempleTouch on Facebook.
2. Follow TempleTouchMom on Twitter. @TempleTouchMom
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► Enter to win a Mini TempleTouch Thermometer! @bonmay @TempleTouchMom #giveaway http://bit.ly/bGOn5P(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay
7. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
8. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
9. Go to my fan page and tell me that you entered this giveaway.
10. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
11. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
12. Sign up for my RSS feed.
On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
13. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
14. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
15. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends October 26, 2010 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only open to the United States and Canada.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest
This giveaway is listed at All Things Bloggy.