Tuesday, November 16, 2010
First, I would like to Thank Go! Go! Sports Girls for giving me the opportunity to do this review. I received the M.C. Dance Doll. M.C. loves to move and groove! She likes to dance because it makes her feel free. She enjoys all types of dance, but Hip-Hop is her favorite. Before dancing she always stretches and eats a healthy snack, like strawberries. When she is not dancing, M.C. likes playing the piano and practicing her cheerleading moves.
About Go! Go! Sports GirlsDream Big Toy Company created Go! Go! Sports Girls as a fun and educational way to promote self-appreciation and the benefits of daily exercise, healthy eating and sleeping habits, self-esteem and overall healthy life-skills among youths 3-12 years, regardless of race and socioeconomic class.
Go! Go! Sports Girls are age and size appropriate. They do not encourage an older or overly mature image. The image is innocent with a subtle yet strong message appreciate and be true to yourself! They are made from high quality cloth which is safe and durable. They are soft, comfortable and light to carry, easy for a child to take with her to play or sleep.
charitable activities on their website.
These dolls are all about healthy living. Go! Go! Sports Girls know it is important to exercise everyday, eat healthy foods, get a good night’s sleep of 9 to 10 hours per night and to appreciate and be true to yourself! Go! Go! Sports Girls want you to Dream Big and Go For It!
Parents can play an important role in encouraging an active and healthy lifestyle for their child. Activity in children helps develop physical strength and coordination as well as qualities like cooperation, perseverance and self-discipline.
About the FounderJodi Norgaard has always been involved in sports and for many years has coached “Girls on the Run”, a program which encourages girls to make healthy choices in life through running. While working with the young girls, Jodi had an idea. “She realized there was a need for a positive doll for girls that would be age appropriate, proportioned properly and send a positive message about a healthy lifestyle – physically, mentally and emotionally – through sports.”
Jodi spent two years launching the product, from rough sketch to the fall of 2008 debut of the tennis girl doll at the U.S. Open in New York, where 500 dolls sold out in six days. While designing the doll, she worked very closely with her consultant, her daughter. “She was the perfect person to have involved. She was 10 at the time and she knew exactly what she wanted in a doll.”
“The whole point of the business is to send the message to girls to dream big and go for it.” In addition to providing a positive message for girls, Jodi is donating a portion of the proceeds to organizations that share her mission.
This is really a great thing Jodi has done. The Dolls encourage young girls to live a healthy lifestyle, by staying active and eating right. The doll I received is really a charming doll. I gave it to my granddaughter and she just loves it.
► One lucky reader will win a Go! Go! Sports Girls Doll of their choice ◄
Go to Go! Go! Sports Girls website and tell me what doll you would like to have and who you would give it to.
1. "Like " Go! Go! Sports Girls on Facebook.
2. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
3. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars.
4. Fave me on Technorati.
5. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay
6. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
7. Follow me on Google Buzz.
Follow on Buzz
8. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
11. Fan me on Facebook.
12. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
13. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
14. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
15. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
16. Share this giveaway with the "Share the Love" buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
17. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
18. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
19. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
20. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
Giveaway ends December 08, 2010 (11:59PM PST)
Giveaway ends December 08, 2010 (11:59PM PST)
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest