Thursday, November 4, 2010
First, I would like to Thank GoPicnic for giving me the opportunity to do this review. I received the Care Package above. It was delicious. Here's what was in my Care package:
- Old Wisconsin Turkey Bites.
- Revolution Foods Mashups Organic Squeezable Fruit.
- Annies Gluten-Free Bunny Cookies.
- Snikiddy Baked Potato Fries.
- Mrs. Mays Sunflower Nut Crunch.
- GoPicnic GoTrek.
My favorite item was the Snikiddy Baked Potato Fries, they tasted so awesome! The family really enjoyed this care package.
About Go-PicnicGoPicnic's founders developed the concept of the shelf-stable picnic meal in 2004 for a major US airline whose existing buy-on-board fresh food service program was costing it millions of dollars annually due to high levels of waste from unused meals as well as incremental personnel expenses stemming from the need for in-flight food preparation. The shelf-stable snackbox solution that the GoPicnic founders created to address these issues generated profit for the airline for the first time in its food service history and provided customers with a reliable quality product at a good value. Recognizing the many benefits such shelf-stable "picnic" meal programs could bring to a wide array of other industries, the GoPicnic founders expanded on the original concept, making nutritious high-quality shelf-stable meal solutions available to new markets and clients.
GoPicnic works directly with manufacturers to develop single-serving sizes of interesting and nutritious products. They continually investigate new packaging technologies that will allow more types and varieties of food to be preserved at room temperature without heavy doses of preservatives or refrigeration.
They currently have Kosher meals, Gluten-Free meals, Vegetarian meals and Halal meals available. GoPicnic can also produce custom meal combinations that meet most dietary and nutritional requirements, including meals that meet school district nutrition standards. Many GoPicnic meals are peanut-free, and they can also produce meals that avoid common allergens including soy, tree nuts, and wheat gluten.
GoPicnic can also create custom promotional boxes that include amenities (beauty/hygiene, health products, etc.) and other product samples.
► One of my lucky readers will win a one GoPicnic Care Package ◄
Mandatory Entry:Go to GoPicnic and tell me one item you would like to try.
1. "Join " GoPicnic on Facebook.
2. Follow GoPicnic on Twitter. @GoPicnic
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► Enter to win one GoPicnic Care Package @bonmay #giveaway @GoPicnic http://bit.ly/bWTJim
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay
7. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
8. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
9. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
10. Fan me on Facebook.
11. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
12. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
13. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
14. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
15. Share this giveaway with the "Share the Love" buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
16. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
17. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
18. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
19. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends November 25, 2010 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest