Tuesday, November 30, 2010
First, I would like to Thank Harmony Scott Jewelry Design for giving me the opportunity to do this review! For this review I received the Medium White Pearl Dangles. These earring are beautiful! They came in a little satin bag, which is really cute. These earrings would make the perfect Christmas gift or stocking stuffer.
Harmony Scott has new, fashion friendly, trendy jewelry designs arriving every month. All of their jewelry designs are limited edition and handmade, by Aspen Colorado designer, Harmony Scott. Every earring, necklace, bracelet and ring is wire wrapped by hand using sterling silver, gold vermeil or 18kt gold. They specialize in creating bridal jewelry and wedding jewelry for your bridal party. Whether you need bridal earrings, bridal necklaces, or bridesmaid jewelry, they can help! Their affordable jewelry designs are perfect to give as gifts, or for every day accessorizing. Their fashion jewelry comes in every price range.
About Harmony and the JewelryHarmony Scott was raised by her bohemian parents between the tropical island of Kaua'i and the beautiful mountains of Colorado. Surrounded by artists, musicians, and freethinkers from an early age, Harmony found continual inspiration in both her environment and her community of friends. Harmony graduated from the University of Colorado with a degree in Chinese in 1996.
Soon after, she was invited to move back to Aspen to apprentice with a family friend, Elaine Greenspan, to learn the ancient Etruscan art of 22kt gold granulation and jewelry fabrication.
After Elaine retired, she encouraged Harmony to follow in her footsteps. Harmony's partner and love, Justin Doty, supported and encouraged her young design business and joined Harmony full-time in 1999. Together they showed at art fairs & trunk shows and traveled the country to place her jewelry in galleries & boutiques, living out of their little truck camper and being ski-bum jewelers.
In 2001 they were finally ready to put down roots in the Roaring Fork Valley. They opened their first store in the little town of Carbondale, just down the road from Aspen. The enormous success was exciting & daunting. Harmony and Justin couldn't keep up with demand and saw an opportunity to expand their production in Bali, Indonesia. Harmony & Justin met Wayan Subawa on their first visit to Bali. In Wayan, they found a perfect partner to realize their jewelry dreams. Wayan was ready to take on the challenge of learning about the jewelry process and working with Harmony & Justin to produce high quality jewelry with love and attention to detail. Soon Wayan's wife, niece and friends were working in his house, producing Harmony's beautiful designs. Now that the jewelry production was in place, Harmony and Justin were ready to take on new challenges in their business.
They opened their second store in Aspen during Christmas of 2003. Shortly after, they began to find a select group of boutiques and galleries to carry their work nation-wide. Every Spring and Fall, Justin and Harmony travel to Bali to design and produce the next collection that is now available in their Colorado stores, on the website, and through the circle of galleries that carry Harmony's designs. Harmony Scott Jewelry now employs four amazing women who manage and run the 2 stores, wholesale accounts, and website business from Carbondale & Aspen. In Bali, Wayan and his family are a group of four people making the limited-edition designs. By working in partnership and respect with their Balinese and Colorado employees, Harmony Scott Jewelry is able to produce jewelry that is beautiful, well-made, and affordable while offering good wages and lifestyle to their employees, and continually providing excellent service to their loyal customers.
1. Go to Harmony Scott and tell me what your favorite item is.
2. Follow Harmony Scott on Twitter. @harmonyscott
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave your Alexa name in your comment.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay
7. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
8. Follow me on Google Buzz.
Follow on Buzz
9. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
10. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
11. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
12. Fan me on Facebook.
13. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
14. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
15. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
16. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
17. Share this giveaway with the "Share the Love" buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
18. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
19. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
20. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
21. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends December 15, 2010 (11:59PM PST)
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest