Wednesday, November 17, 2010
First, I would like to Thank Savvycents for giving me the opportunity to do this review. I received the Black Savvycents Wallet. I haven't had a wallet in years, I've put all my cards and money in the zipper part of my purse. This wallet is really handy to have. I can put all my cards, cash and coupons in it. Wow, I guess I forgot how great it is to have a wallet.
The Savvycents wallet is not only functional but also fashionable. It contains everything you need to organize your monthly or weekly budget using a cash system. With an accordion style file system inside the wallet you can separate money, coupons, receipts or store discount cards by categories. Your wallet comes with file cards where you can label each category with our pre-printed labels. There are also blank labels where you can customize your wallet based on your personal categories. You no longer have to carry envelopes or zip lock bags to separate your money and coupons. Your change will fit nicely in a coin pocket located on the backside of the wallet.
It also has 6 pockets for debit cards and store discount cards. On the opposite side there is a place for your driver’s license and a place for your checkbook.
About SavvycentsSavvycents was first formed in January of 2009 after Melinda Claudpierre read a book about becoming debt free and following the cash envelope system of budgeting.
Frustrated with paper envelopes and disorganization with her wallet, she wanted to create a wallet that would allow her to keep her cash in separate categories and also give quick access to her drivers license, coin holder, and all of her discount cards and coupons. The Savvycents wallet allows you to have all these thing in an attractive wallet that every woman would love to carry.
Melinda Claudepierre - President and creator of Savvycents is a stay-at-home mom of three kids and has been married to Jon for thirteen years. She is a former teacher.
► One lucky reader will win a Savvycents Wallet ($24.99) ◄
Go to Savvycents and tell me what color of wallet you like best.
1. "Like " Savvycents on Facebook.
2. Follow Savvycents on Twitter. @savvycentsllc
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► Enter to Win a Savvycents Wallet ($24.99) @bonmay #giveaway @savvycentsllc http://bit.ly/9uDWLA(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay
7. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
8. Follow me on Google Buzz.
Follow on Buzz
9. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
10. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
11. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
12. Fan me on Facebook.
13. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
14. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
15. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
16. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
17. Share this giveaway with the "Share the Love" buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
18. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
19. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
20. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
21. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
Giveaway ends December 08, 2010 (11:59PM PST)
You must be 18 or older.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.