Monday, November 1, 2010
World Vision is about helping the needy families. Do you have a person on your Christmas list that has everything? What better way than giving two gifts for the price of one - honor a person by name and give a gift that has real-life implications for a family in need?
Each of the 35 pages in the catalog overflows with gifts, inspiring stories and photos. The catalog offers more than 100 poverty-fighting gifts ranging in price from $16 to $39,000 that can be purchased in the name of a family member, friend, teacher, co-worker, or child, including many affordable items under $30.
“The global economic crisis and food shortages are pushing millions deeper into poverty,” says World Vision Gift Catalog National Director Devin Hermanson. “I know that people are feeling strapped, but for as little as $25 someone can donate a pair of chickens to a family. Those chickens, as they lay eggs, grow and multiply can change generations of lives in a community. There are plenty of other choices in the World Vision Gift Catalog that are both inexpensive and tremendously powerful in impact.”
World Vision, a helping hand...Since the World Vision Gift Catalog was first introduced in 1996, new gifts have been introduced each year. Its popularity as a gift-giving alternative has grown substantially with more than 100,000 purchases made last year. Goats remain the most popular item -- over 50,000 goats were given to families around the world.
"6" Bracelet $40.00
► One of my lucky readers will win Handcrafted Thai Bracelet ◄
1. "Like" World Vision on Facebook.
2. Follow World Vision USA on Twitter. @WorldVisionUSA
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► Enter to win a handcrafted Thai Bracelet from World Vision @bonmay #giveaway @WorldVisionUSA http://bit.ly/9wIGGw
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay
7. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
8. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
9. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
10. Fan me on Facebook.
11. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
12. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
13. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
14. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
15. Share this giveaway with the "Share the Love" buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
16. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
17. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
18. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
19. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
I was not paid in any form of cash or product for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends November 22, 2010 (11:59PM PST)
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest