Tuesday, November 9, 2010
First, I would like to Thank Zuvo for giving me the opportunity to do a giveaway on their fine product. I won a Zuvo on another blog giveaway, so I asked Zuvo if I could do a giveaway for one of my readers.
I am very pleased to help spread the word on how wonderful the Zuvo is! I was so happy when I won my Zuvo and I couldn't wait to hook it up. Our tap water taste so bad, it has so much chlorine in it. I just love my Zuvo. Zuvo is so much better for your health. The Zuvo Water Purator replicates nature's water-cleansing process, reducing contaminants while preserving your water's natural and healthy mineral content. Now, my water taste so good!
You will save money over time, Zuvo costs a fraction of what you'll spend on bottled water or pitcher filters. I haven't bought bottled water, since winning my Zuvo.
Help save the planet, by making a difference using a Zuvo, instead of buying bottled water. More than 60 million plastic water bottles end up in our landfills every day.
When it comes to your body, you should be drinking the healthiest water you can. The better the water, the healthier and fitter your body will be. Tap water may contain lead, parasitic cysts, non-pathogenic micro-organisms and unpleasant levels of chlorine - some of which can pose significant health risks to you and your family, while others make your water taste and smell bad. The truth is bottled water is typically no safer or healthier than tap water and chemicals can even leach from plastic bottles into water.
With pitcher filters, your water is only as clean as the filter you use. Zuvo's patented Puration process uses nature's own cleansing process right in your kitchen. It treats non-pathogenic organisms, taste and odor contaminants, reduces aesthetic chlorine, lead, and tiny particulates. The result? Healthy, clean, great-tasting water right from your tap.
The Zuvo Water Purator uses a patented five-step process to produce clean, healthy, great tasting water...just the way nature intended!
Step 1:Ozonation:In nature, ozone is generated by lightning and cleans the air where rainwater forms. The Zuvo Water Purator mixes ozone with incoming tap water to treat taste and odor contaminants and improve taste. Like chlorine, ozone is a powerful oxidizer. Unlike chlorine, ozone leaves no chemical residue.
Step 2: Ultraviolet Light:The ozone saturated water is flooded with high-intensity UV light - the same as the solar energy that cleans water in the upper atmosphere.
Step 3: Photo-oxidation:The Zuvo Water Purator combines UV and ozone in a patented process known as photo-oxidation which releases powerful oxidizers to further treat the water.
Step 4:filtration with lead removal:Pure spring water is created by passing through fine particles in the earth. Zuvo uses the same principle by passing water through a Class 1 Particulate Reduction Filter, reducing chlorine taste and odor, lead, and tiny particulates.
Step 5:post-filtration UV:The filtered water is again exposed to high-intensity UV light as it leaves the Zuvo Water Purator, ensuring that you get clean, healthy, great tasting water...just the way nature intended!
About Zuvo 150 Water Filtration System
- Easily installed above counter to a standard (threaded) faucet or undercounter connected directly to a Zuvo Beverage Faucet.
- Uses 8w UV bulb; requires less energy than a toaster.
- ½ gallon-per-minute flow rate.
- Filter life of 400 gallons;
- Retails at $149.99.
Zuvo is telegenic and visually fascinating to watch; once it's plugged in, you see the water bubbling in a blue UV light and getting cleaner before your very eyes.
► One of my lucky readers will win the Zuvo 150 Water Filtration System ($149.99) ◄
Mandatory Entry:Zuvo and tell me what you learned.
1. "Like " Zuvo Water on Facebook.
2. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► Enter to win a Zuvo 150 Water Filtration System ($149.99) @bonmay #giveaway http://bit.ly/bUb88X(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
3. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars.
4. Fave me on Technorati.
5. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay
6. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
7. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
8. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
9. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
10. Fan me on Facebook.
11. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
12. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
13. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
14. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
15. Share this giveaway with the "Share the Love" buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
16. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
17. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
18. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
19. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
No product was received for this review. I previously won a Zuvo on another blog giveaway. I was not paid in any form of cash or product for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
Giveaway ends November 30, 2010 (11:59PM PST)
Giveaway ends November 30, 2010 (11:59PM PST)
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest