Thursday, December 16, 2010
First, I would like to Thank Baby Genius for giving me the opportunity to do this review! These are great little books for the little ones and so is the DVD/CD! For this review I received:
- 1 Little, 2 Little, 3 Little Elephants Book
- The Wheels on the Bus Book
- 5 Little Monkeys Jumpin on the Bed Book
- Old Mac Donald Had a Farm
- Underwater Adventures DVD/Bonus CD
My granddaughter just loves the books and DVD/CD. These would make excellent Christmas gifts. The books are nice and colorful. The DVD/CD are wonderful too!
Sing-a-long board books!Their colorful board books encourage parents and children to sing together as they follow each fun and educational story. Collect all four titles to make reading time even more entertaining! NEW! To enhance your reading experience, be sure to download their FREE MP3 music file for each book!
About Baby GeniusEstablished in 2006 by Klaus Moeller, Mike Meader, Larry Balaban and Howard Balaban, creators of the groundbreaking “Baby Genius” brand, Pacific Entertainment Corporation (PINKSHEETS: PENT) produces and distributes entertaining and educational music-based products designed to benefit the well-being of infants and young children. In addition to “Baby Genius”, Pacific Entertainment produces a variety of CDs under its “Wee Worship’ brand, and licenses the “Guess How Much I Love You”, “Precious Moments” and “The Snowman” brands for audio compilations.
Pacific Entertainment produces children's DVDs and CDs in the U.S. and licenses its brands for other product categories both nationally and internationally. Baby Genius Sing 'n Learn board books, published by Meadowbrook Press through a license with Pacific Entertainment, are distributed through Simon & Schuster. A high quality Baby Genius early learning and development toy line has been launched by Canadian toy manufacturer Battat Incorporated, as a result of a licensing arrangement with Pacific Entertainment.
Multi-award winning Baby Genius is the premiere musical edu-tainment brand of CDs and DVDs for infants and toddlers, offering child friendly, quality content along with play patterns that nurture, stimulate and prepare children for early socialization and education. Since its launch in 1999, Baby Genius has scored award-winning success as a premiere brand boasting sales of millions of DVDs and CDs and garnered more than one million views per month on Comcast and Cox Cable in 2008. The Baby Genius brand is available at most major retailers and has international exposure in over 40 countries. For brand information please visit www.babygenius.com.
► One lucky reader will win one Underwater Adventures DVD/CD ◄
|Underwater Adventure DVD/CD|
Go to Baby Genius and tell me what your favorite item is.
1. Follow Baby Genius on twitter. @BabyGeniusToys
2. "Like" Baby Genius on Facebook.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► One lucky reader will win one Baby Genius DVD/CD (Underwater Adventure)! @bonmay @BabyGeniusToys #giveaway http://bit.ly/fvwi4J
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
12. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
13. Fan me on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
14. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
15. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
16. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
18. Share this giveaway with the "Share the Love" buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends January 7, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest