Tuesday, December 14, 2010
First, I would like to Thank EZ Sox for giving me the opportunity to do this review. I received one pair of the Bunny Sox. These are the cutest sox for little kids I have ever seen.
About EZ SoxEZ SOX are learning socks for kids. Through their blog, they share resources, information and encouragement to parents to teach their children to become more self sufficient. Getting dressed every morning is a task that we as grown-ups take for granted. If you are a little kid however, it isn't as easy as it seems at first. EZ Sox training socks help those who are still figuring out the process with minimal frustration. Each brightly-colored pair
features two reinforced loops at the top of each sock that allows little hands to firmly grip and tug the sock over feet and ankles. To make them more appealing, the socks feature animals faces, which also teach kids which side is up.
► One lucky reader will win one pair of EZ Sox of their choice. ◄
Go to EZ Sox and tell me what pair is you favorite.
1. Follow EZ Sox on twitter. @ezsox
2. "Like" EZ Sox on Facebook.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► One lucky reader will win one pair of EZ Sox. @bonmay @ezsox #giveaway http://bit.ly/gQXkMx
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
12. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
13. Fan me on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
14. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
15. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
16. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
18. Share this giveaway with the "Share the Love" buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends January 4, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest