Monday, December 20, 2010
First, I would like to Thank Hallmark for giving me the opportunity to do this review! For this review I received The Night Before Christmas Recordable Storybook. The book is awesome! I recorded my voice to this book for my granddaughter. She loves it!
Hallmark Recordable Storybooks feature an exclusive voice-capture technology that records the reader’s voice, which is then captured within the pages of the book. When a page is turned, the Recordable Storybook automatically plays the text on that page in the reader’s voice. The recording lasts for the life of the Recordable Storybook and those who “read” the books can listen to their loved one read to them, even if they’re on the other side of the world.
About HallmarkFor 100 years, Hallmark Cards, Inc. has helped people connect with one another and give voice to their feelings. Their employees are personally passionate about caring, creativity, quality and innovation, values that have guided them from the start and remain at their core.
They're best known for greeting cards, but we're much more than that. Their products include paper party supplies, gifts and wrapping paper… ornaments and decorative items for the home… memory-keeping picture frames, albums and scrapbooks… e-cards and customized photo cards... even a cable television channel. They're with you at holidays and any-days, at your most important milestones and unexpected occasions, when you want to share a laugh and when you seek to offer comfort.
They're privately held and committed to remaining so. They're family-owned with third-generation family leadership taking us into the 21st century. Hallmark Gold Crown stores are in neighborhoods across the country.
They've grown from two shoeboxes of postcards into a $4 billion company. Their products can be found in 100 countries around the world and in more than 40,000 stores in the United States alone. Their flagship retail partners are some 3,200 Hallmark Gold Crown stores that offer the widest selection of Their products in communities across the U.S. Most of them are independently owned by local entrepreneurs who care about their communities as much as they care about theirs.
► One lucky reader will win The Night Before Christmas Recordable Storybook ◄
Hallmark and tell me something you learned.
1. Follow Hallmark on twitter. @HallmarkPR
2. "Like" Hallmark on Facebook.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► One lucky reader will win The Night Before Christmas Recordable Storybook @bonmay @HallmarkPR #giveaway http://bit.ly/dUq47J
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
12. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
13. Fan me on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
14. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
15. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
16. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
18. Share this giveaway with the "Share the Love" buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends January 3, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest