Friday, December 10, 2010
First, I would like to Thank PartyLite for giving me the opportunity to do this review. I received three of the Garnet Tealight Holders and one box of Tealight candles. These are beautiful on the dining room table and they smell so wonderful. The whole Garnet Collection is beautiful. I just love candles!
About PartyLiteIn the early 1900s, schoolteacher Mabel Baker began crafting candles from the wild bayberries that grew in her native Cape Cod. At first she gave them as gifts to her friends and family, but it wasn’t long before her entrepreneurial spirit took over. With a lot of persistence, hard work and support from her husband, by 1909 Mabel turned her love of candles into a business.
Mabel remained passionately committed to growing her business throughout her life. When she died at the age of 94 in 1965, what had begun with a single bayberry had become a business worth $6 million. Today, she remains our role model for success.
In 1973, just as more American women were expanding their roles beyond the home, Mabel Baker’s candle company was exploring its role too. It created a subsidiary with a name that might just sound familiar: PartyLite Gifts, Inc.
PartyLite began with three people working in a tiny office. But thanks to Mabel’s inspiration, they believed in themselves. They also believed they’d come up with a great new sales model: “What if,” they wondered, “we created a system for sharing company profits with our salespeople? And what if that incentive program could make it possible for our salespeople to sell not to big companies, but person to person?” As you’ve probably guessed, that idea took off.
PartyLite became single-mindedly focused on quality—in their home fragrances and accents and in their relationships with people—just as Mabel would have intended. Their direct selling method allows Consultants to chart their own path to success and achieve higher quality of life.
When PartyLite was acquired in 1990 by Blyth, Inc., the organization’s full potential was unleashed. Today, PartyLite Consultants number over 68,000 around the world. What began as a single line of bayberry candles has expanded to an extensive selection of top-quality home fragrances and accents with 100 or more new products each year. But most important, throughout this growth, PartyLite has remained true to the values Mabel evoked with her very first candle: honesty, integrity, fairness and quality.
► One lucky reader will win 2 Garnet Tealight Holders and 2 packages of Tealights Candles. ($52.90) ◄
Go to PartyLite Easy Way to Search Page and put in your zip code. You will have to type in a security code. You will then be able to see all the great products they
have and then tell me what your favorite item is.
|Garnet Tealight Holders|
1. Follow PartyLite on twitter. @PartyLite
2. "Like" PartyLite on Facebook.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
Enter to win two Garnet Tealight Candle Holders and 2 pkgs Teaslight candles ($52.90). @bonmay #giveaway @PartyLite http://bit.ly/eXfjo3(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
12. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
13. Fan me on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
14. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
15. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
16. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
18. Share this giveaway with the "Share the Love" buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends December 29, 2010 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest