Monday, December 6, 2010
First, I would like to Thanks Socks 4 Life for giving me the opportunity to do this review. For this review I received 3 pair of the American Made Men's Solid Black Crew Socks, 2 pairs of the Thermalsport Men's Merino Wool Socks and 1 pair of the Excell Women's MJ Striped Slipper Socks. My husband got the men's socks, which he thinks are absolutely fabulous. I got the Excell Women's MJ Striped Slipper Socks, which I think they are adorable!
American Made Men's Solid Black Crew Socks
Need solid black socks for work or home? Look no further, because Socks4Life.com brings you the perfect product! These solid black, American-made crew socks are fully cushioned for your comfort and have a reciprocated heel and toe. Both reliable and affordable, these socks are a great buy and are sure to be used. Made in the USA.
Material: 80% Cotton, 20% Synthetic Blend
Quantity in Pack: 3
Excell Women's MJ Striped Slipper Socks
Material: 95% Poly, 5% Spandex
Quantity in Pack: 1
Thermalsport Men's Merino Wool Socks
Thermalsport by Excell is proud to offer Men's Merino Wool Socks as part of their Extreme Weather Series. Their thermo-insulating technology keeps heat close to the body, while extra cushioning, a reinforced heel and an arch support helps to create a comfortable fit. Made in Pakistan.
* Temperature Rating: -5Â°C/25Â°F
Material: 60% Merino Wool, 18% Cotton, 15% Poly, 7% Elastic
Quantity in Pack: 2
About Socks 4 LifeSocks 4 Life has socks for the whole family that are comfy and well made. Socks 4 life have socks in a wide variety of colors. They carry only the best brands and models of socks on the market. If you're shopping online for quality socks, they definitely have what you're looking for. They are committed to offering you the finest socks at great prices while providing exceptional customer service.
It's important to them that their customers and potential customers know that they are dealing with a reliable company. That's why they are members of the Indianapolis Better Business Bureau. Please check out their Better Business Bureau credentials by clicking on any of the Better Business Bureau logos located throughout their site.
When you call their customer service team, you deal with real people who care about you and your shopping experience they are ready to help you in any way they can. They recognize their customers have different needs and they want to help you find the perfect socks from their wide selection of styles and designs.
They have some Novelty socks that are really fun for the holidays. Candy Canes and Reindeer. These would make great Christmas gifts, stocking stuffer's and secret Santa Gifts.
► One lucky reader will win a $20.00 Gift Certificate to Socks 4 Life ◄
Go to Socks 4 Life and tell me what Socks you would pick out if you won.
1. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► One lucky reader will win a $20.00 Gift Certificate to Socks 4 Life! @bonmay #giveaway http://bit.ly/eTFpWL(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
2. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave your Alexa name in your comment.
3. Fave me on Technorati.
4. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay
5. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
6. Follow me on Google Buzz.
Follow on Buzz
7. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
8. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
9. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
10. Fan me on Facebook.
11. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
12. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
13. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
14. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
15. Share this giveaway with the "Share the Love" buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
16. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
17. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
18. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
19. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends December 27, 2010 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States and Canada.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest