Tuesday, December 14, 2010
First, I would like to Thank Tropical Traditions for giving me the opportunity to review their Shredded Coconut. This is the best Coconut I have ever tasted! Last weekend I got together with 3 family members and we made a bunch goodies for Christmas. One of the goodies we made was Chocolate Covered Potato Candy. It was so yummy with the Tropical Traditions Shredded Coconut. Check out all of their wonderful recipes that you can use the Shredded Coconut in.
Topical Traditions Shredded CoconutTropical Traditions 100% natural Shredded Coconut, Coconut Flakes, and Coconut Chips are made from organic dried coconuts in the Philippines that are grown with no fertilizers or pesticides. This premium dried coconut contains no additives or preservatives and is not sweetened. Unlike most dried coconut on the market, their dried coconut products are not treated with sulfites to keep them white. They are a great addition to recipes and baking, or just for snacks! Note: The Shredded Coconut is a very small cut, suitable for baking, such as making macaroons. The Coconut Flakes are a larger shredded coconut cut, perfect for garnishing or toppings, such as the top of a coconut cream pie. The Coconut Chips are a much larger cut that can be used as a snack food. You can mix them with nuts and dried fruit, for example.
► Tropical Traditions has offered one of my readers one gallon of Shredded Coconut ◄
Mandatory Entry:Go to Tropical Traditions and tell me what other product you would like to try.
1. Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter. @troptraditions
2. Sign up for Tropical Tradition's newsletter.
Leave your email address. (1 Entry)
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► Enter to win a Tropical Traditions Shredded Coconut @bonmay #giveaway @troptraditions http://bit.ly/gnquQc(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
12. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
13. Fan me on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
14. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
15. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
16. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
18. Share this giveaway with the "Share the Love" buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends January 5, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States and Canada.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest