Monday, December 20, 2010
First, I would like to Thank Wasa for giving me the opportunity to do this review! I received one box of the Wasa thin & crispy flatbread in rosemary, one in sesame and one in original.
These are wonderful little healthy snack that taste great! The whole family loves them.
Whole Grains as Health FoodsIt's no secret that Americans are trying to lead healthier lifestyles by incorporating health foods into their diets. The majority of individuals living in the U.S. (53%) say living a healthy lifestyle and eating health foods are priorities for them today and nearly half report they are living a healthier lifestyle than five years ago. But with so many confusing nutrition messages in a time-starved environment, many of us find it difficult to buy health food, prepare nutritious meals and make it to the gym every day.
Wasa Crispbreads are the healthy alternative to bread. They have the delicious, crisp texture of a cracker, are made with whole grains and low in fat and they'll leave you feeling satisfied. Wasa Crispbreads form the foundation of a nutritious diet and, when eaten with other nutrient-rich health foods, can help you work toward achieving a healthy diet that is packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber and other nutrients. Available in a variety of flavors, Wasa Crispbreads are versatile, healthy and delicious and can be eaten instead of bread at breakfast, lunch and dinner, or as a light snack. Or use Wasa to replace crackers with soups, salads, or your favorite toppings. When you combine the crunch of Wasa Crispbread with savory spreads, meat, cheese, or fruits and vegetables, the delicious and healthy recipe options are endless.
Mandatory Entry:Go to Wasa and tell me something you learned.
1. "Like" Wasa on Facebook.
2. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► One lucky reader will win the Wasa Prize Pack @bonmay #giveaway http://bit.ly/eCdAyN
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
3. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
4. Fave me on Technorati.
5. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
6. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
7. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
8. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
9. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
10. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
11. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
12. Fan me on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
13. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
14. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
15. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
16. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
17. Share this giveaway with the "Share the Love" buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
18. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
19. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
20. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
21. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends January 10, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest