Tuesday, December 21, 2010
First, I would like to Thank YesterYear Soap Company for giving me the opportunity to do this review! I received one bar of Cinnamon Latte and one bar of Watercress & Aloe Soap. This soap is heavenly. It smells so good! and it's all natural.
About Yester Year Soap CompanyNatural soap means a soap whose ingredients are plant based, and they further define their product as an herbal soap. They oppose the body care industry's use of the word "natural" to include synthetic fragrances, colorants, and preservatives. They add no artificial substances to their soaps, such as synthetic fragrances, dyes, and preservatives, and where possible, they use organically grown products. Their purely herbal soap is scented with essential oils only and colored with organic herbs and plant extracts only. The soap base recipe is made from 100% certified organic oils. Their products contain no parabens.
Because sometimes the simplest solutions are the best. Why use complicated, harsh chemicals when you can capture the nutritive powers of plants, herbs, botanical extracts and essential oils to enhance health and deliver vital nutrients?
Your body exists in a delicate balance which must be maintained and protected for proper health and vitality. Using beneficial and natural ingredients in your personal care routine is the first step in ensuring that your system is not overburdened.
They make every bar with a minimum of 85% organic ingredients. Due to the chemistry of soap, it is almost impossible to go much higher than that. Within the natural products industry, there is a conversation taking place about whether soap can be technically defined as "organic" (since soap is the result of a chemical reaction and most of the original organic materials have been transformed). For their part, they commit to making soap using ONLY organic base oils and keeping their soap's ingredients above 85% organic. A soap's raw ingredients are either organic or they're not, regardless of the definitions and YesterYear Soap commits to using certified organic oils.
► One lucky reader will win 2 Bars of YesterYear Soap ◄
Go to Yester Year Soap Company and tell me something your leaned.
1. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► One lucky reader will win two bars of organic soap from Yester Year Soap Company! @bonmay #giveaway http://bit.ly/ejZZgN
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
2. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
3. Fave me on Technorati.
4. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
5. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
6. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
7. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
8. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
11. Fan me on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
12. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
13. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
14. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
15. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
16. Share this giveaway with the "Share the Love" buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
17. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
18. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
19. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
20. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Giveaway ends January 11, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest