Saturday, January 15, 2011
First, I would like to Thank BonitaJ.com for giving me the opportunity to do this review! I received the Gabrielle Briolette Pearl & Crystal Drop Earrings. They are absolutely beautiful! I just love them.
About BonitaJAll of BonitaJ.com's bridal, bridesmaid and flowergirl jewely is handmade. Each and every order is custom made with your specifications as the order is received. They use all Swarovski brand pearls, crystals, briolettes and all other beads are Swarovski brand. The only beads that are not Swarovski brand are the very few products that include fresh water pearls. All of their metals are either sterling silver or 14k gold filled metals. They are not plated or coated or colored - they are the real metals.
The Swarovski crystals that have AB after them mean that they are the same color as the original swarovski color, but this version has a rainbow shimmery effect to them. The crystal color options with the AB 2 after them means that they have a definite rainbow shimmer to them that is very pronounced. When the light hits these AB crystals, multiple rainbow colors come out.
BonitaJ.com uses Swarovski brand crystals. Swarovski offers a multitude of color choices, but they vary from the size of the bead and the shape. They carry all colors offered by the Swarovski brand in all shapes and size beads. If you do not see the color choice you want in the drop down menu of a specific product - that means Swarovski does not make that color choice in that size or shape bead.
BonitaJ.com has offered a 15% off coupon for your entire order. Coupon code: BLOG15
Paste or type that into the “Coupon” field during checkout and click the
“Redeem” button to activate your coupon.
► One lucky reader will win a $25.00 gift certificate to bonitaj.com ◄
1. "Visit" BonitaJ.com on Facebook.
2. Follow bonitaj on Twitter. @bonitaj
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► One lucky reader will win a $25.00 gift certificate to bonitaj.com @bonmay @bonitaj #giveaway http://bit.ly/hek5On
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. “Add Shop to Favorites” BonitaJ on their Etsy Shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/bonitaj
5.Sign up for BonitaJ Mailing list. http://subscribe.ratepoint.com/subscribe/20259
6. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
7. Fave me on Technorati.
8. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
9. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
10. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
12. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
13. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
14. Digg this story on Digg.
15. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
16. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
17. "Visit" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
18. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
19. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
20. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
21. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
22. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
23. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
24. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
25. Blog about this giveaway and link it to http://www.BonitaJ.com and
Leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends January 30, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.