Saturday, January 15, 2011
First, I would like to Thank Charm Factory for giving me the opportunity to do this review! I received the Garnet Bracelet with Crystal Hearts. This bracelet is beautiful. I just love the little red hearts on it, perfect for Valentine's Day!
About Charm FactoryCharm Factory features almost 5000 high quality, unique sterling silver charms, bracelets, beads and more. Silver charm bracelets are so easy to personalize. Start by choosing a charm bracelet (or necklace). Then add as many .925 sterling silver charms as you like. Each charm comes with a free jump ring to attach it to your bracelet.
Made in the USA
Their charms and beads are .925 sterling silver and manufactured in the United States, all lead and nickel free. Their pewter charms are also nickel and lead free. Charm Factory products do not contain cadmium, which is a concern with some products made in Asia. (The jump rings attached to our pewter charms do contain a small amount of nickel. A few imports that we do not make here, like some chains from Italy, are noted in product details.)
► One lucky reader will win their choice of one finished charm bracelet. ($27.99)
Charm Factory and tell me what your favorite item is.
1. "Like" Charm Factory on Facebook.
2. Follow Charm_Factory on Twitter. @Charm_Factory
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► One lucky reader will win their choice of one finished charm bracelet.($27.99) @bonmay @Charm_Factory #giveaway http://bit.ly/i5e9lc
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
14. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
15. Fan me on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
16. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
17. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
19. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
20. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
21. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
22. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
23. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
24. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Bubbles of Love Event on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
2. Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Eco Friendly and Frugal
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends January 29, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest