Saturday, January 15, 2011
First I would like to Thank The Cream Perfume Company on giving me the opportunity to review the Perfumed Body Moisturizer and Cream Perfume.
I was excited when I got my package from The Cream Perfume Company.
I received 1 Coconut Body Moisturizer, 1 Lavender Body Moisturizer, 1 Rose Body Moisturizer, 1 Minosa Bouquet Cream Perfume and 1 Mandarin Fleur Cream Perfume.
Of, course I had to smell all of them right away! The Moisturizer is wonderful, it made my skin so soft and it smells so wonderful. The Cream Perfume comes in a wooden jar, which I thought was really cute. I just love the fragrance of the Cream Perfume. My favorite was the Minosa Bouquet Cream Perfume. I just love the thought that they are all organic and natural.
About The Cream Perfume CompanyBased in Southern California, their young company caters to active lifestyle enthusiasts and to people all over the world who share an appreciation for natural, effective and affordable personal care products.
Their collection of solid perfumes were developed as a commercially more affordable, healthier and natural alternative to predominantly high-priced fragrances that are packaged in elaborate, environmentally unfriendly materials and incorporate ethanol, petroleum carriers and other undesirable fillers. By eliminating the bulk of ethanol and water, they use significantly less expensive, alternative and eco-friendly container materials such as wood, and incorporate natural carriers like beeswax and sweet almond oil as was the original practice in perfumery for many thousands of years. Their solids represent unusual, simple and elegant delivery of world-class French perfumes to market as longer-lasting, lightly moisturizing creams at a great price.
Their perfumed body moisturizers contain pure and naturally derived oils and extracts from nature combined with their premium French certified organic essential oils to combat dehydrated, sore, inflamed and damaged skin. The lotions prevent signs of aging with improved tonicity, elasticity and a desirable plumping effect. They are uniquely fragrant, sooth your skin, delight your senses and layer well with their top-of-the-line solid perfumes.
They always welcome dialogue with respect to their role in making the environment a safer, more enjoyable and natural place in which to live so please feel free to contact them if you have any questions or if you need more information about their products or their cream perfume company. They are proud members of the Natural Products Association and always contribute a minimum of 10% of their profits to families in need.
Their perfumes are all phthalate free and contain no sulfates, petro-chemicals, synthetic dyes, triclosan, GMO, PPG, MEA, DEA, TEA or formaldehyde donors. The products are cruelty free.
Additionally, the perfumed body moisturizers are 100% vegan, wheat and gluten free, contain no glycol, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, silicones, synthetic additives or synthetic fragrances.
► One lucky reader will win 1 item of choice from The Cream Perfume Company!
The Cream Perfume Company and tell me what your favorite item is.
1. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► One lucky reader will win 1 item of choice from The Cream Perfume Company! @bonmay #giveaway http://bit.ly/g0fMmy
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
2. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
3. Fave me on Technorati.
4. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
5. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
6. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
7. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
8. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
10. Digg this story on Digg.
11. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
12. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
13. Fan me on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
14. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
15. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
16. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
18. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
19. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
20. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
21. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
22. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Bubbles of Love Event on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
2. Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Eco Friendly and Frugal
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends January 29, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest