Friday, January 14, 2011
First, I would like to Thank Enstrom's for giving me the opportunity to do this review! For this review I received one pound box of Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee. This is the best Almond Toffee I have ever tasted! It was so good the whole family loved it!
About Enstrom'sThree generations ago, Chet Enstrom perfected the art of blending the finest natural ingredients to create batches of almond toffee as gifts for family and friends. By 1960, his almond toffee had begun to develop a reputation and at the urging of family and friends, Chet and his wife, Vernie, founded Enstrom Candies in Grand Junction, Colorado.
Over the years, the business has grown and been passed down from generation to generation. The family still follows the same original recipe for the almond toffee that Chet perfected almost 80 years ago. They have also created a delectable selection of fine chocolates, which like the toffee, are blended with only the freshest, high-quality ingredients to create luxurious and unique confections that are shipped around the world.
Today, Chet's granddaughter, Jamee and her husband, Doug Simons, have owned and operated the company since 1993, and oversee the operation out of Grand Junction. Chet's grandson Rick, and his wife Linda, manage the Denver area retail stores. This third generation continues to take pride in creating truly exceptional confections and still operates with the philosophy begun by Chet; that they're just making a little Almond Toffee for a few of their friends.
► One lucky reader will win 1 pound of Enstrom's Almond Toffee. (19.95) ◄
Mandatory Entry:Go to Enstrom's and tell me what your favorite item is.
1. "Like" Enstrom's on Facebook.
2. Follow Enstrom's on Twitter. @enstroms
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► Enter to win 1 lb box of Enstrom's Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee. ($19.95) @bonmay @enstroms #giveaway http://bit.ly/hcPFL8
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
14. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
15. Fan me on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
16. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
17. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
19. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
20. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
21. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
22 Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
23. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
24. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Bubbles of Love Event on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
2. Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Eco Friendly and Frugal
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends January 28, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.