Saturday, January 15, 2011
First, I would like to Thank ILARI for giving me the opportunity to do this review! I received a .35 oz bottle of ILARI. It is an exotic blend of Jasmine, Sandalwood, Musk, Ebony Wood and Orange Blossom. Ilari creates the elusive marriage of soft and feminine with clean and herbal. The unique blend of oils gives ILARI a slightly different yet intoxicating aura on each woman who wears it. The fragrance is delightful!
About ILARIWhen Hillary Schneider, ILARI'S creator, first moved to New York City from the Midwest she aspired to find what every post-graduate, twenty-something seeks; to have fun, make new friends, forge an identity and just maybe... find love. It quickly became clear she needed an edge true_love in this ultra-competitive world of New York City dating. She embarked on a quest to create her own, personal Love Potion Number Nine."
Donning a complex mixture of scented oil and body mist, Hillary was stopped in shops, restaurants, and even on the street with inquiries about her complicated and not easily attainable fragrance blend. Approached outside a downtown restaurant one evening, an attractive, fellow diner remarked, with what she likes to believe was complete sincerity, "I could fall in love with a woman who smells as beautiful as you..."
Hillary and the attractive stranger were married in July, 2009 in a very New York City wedding.
ILARI is the opus of Hillary's quest to create that illusive scent. The unique blend of oils gives ILARI a slightly varied yet equally intoxicating aura on each woman who wears it.
► One lucky reader will win 1 .35oz Bottle of ILARI! ($65.00) ◄
ILARI and tell me what you learned.
1. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► One lucky reader will win a .35 oz Bottle of ILARI Perfume! ($65.00) @bonmay #giveaway http://bit.ly/efjhMn
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
2. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
3. Fave me on Technorati.
4. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
5. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
6. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
7. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
8. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
10. Digg this story on Digg.
11. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
12. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
13. Fan me on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
14. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
15. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
16. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
18. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
19. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
20. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
21. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
22. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Bubbles of Love Event on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
2. Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Eco Friendly and Frugal
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends January 29, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest