Friday, January 14, 2011
First, I would like to Thank Old Time Candy for giving me the opportunity to do this review! I received a 4 lb box of candy from the 1960's. I was tickled pink to see all these candies that I ate as a kid and it came in a very cute box!
About Old Time Candy:They have a lot of fun eating and selling the candy we all ate as kids. Sometimes they are asked how they can sell 50 year old candy. It makes them smile and their response is that their candy is fresh from the manufacturer. They don't make the candy, they tracked down the manufacturers who are still in business and sell their candy on the Internet.
This adventure began in July, 1999 when they walked into a large candy store in Cleveland, Ohio that specializes in old time candy. They had no idea that many of their old time favorites still existed. It was the candy they ate as kids... Necco Wafers, Candy Buttons on paper tape, Wax Lips, Candy Cigarettes. Amazing!
They went on-line in early 2000 with their first candy assortment and began to grow. In 2003 they moved into a larger facility and expanded at the beginning of 2004. They moved into a much larger facility in August of 2006 where they are located today. 2010 began their 10th year in the candy business. They thank you for helping them be successful. They hope you like what they do and will continue to support them with your purchases and referrals.
What makes them unique:They are actually in the "memory business." It is their hope that you will enjoy the candy and at the same time, take a trip down memory lane. Their Candy you ate as a kid packages make wonderful gifts. Everyone loves candy, especially candy you ate as kid.
Mission Statement:The mission of the Old Time Candy Company is to provide childhood candy memories in such a way that it glorifies God and His plan for our lives. Their goal for every candy order is that it results in a “delighted customer.”
They recognize the dignity of life in their customers, employees and suppliers and treat everyone who crosses their path with the highest standard of integrity and morality. The success of any organization depends on how it serves human needs through the combined efforts of people.
We agree with President Theodore Roosevelt who said, “In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."
► One lucky reader will win one 4 lb. box of Old Time Candy in the decade of their choice. ◄
Old Time Candy and tell me what your favorite item is and why.
1. "Like" Old Time Candy on Facebook.
2. Follow Old Time Candy on Twitter. @oldtimecandy
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► Enter to win one 4 lb box of Old Time Candy! Candy you ate as a kid! @bonmay @oldtimecandy #giveaway http://bit.ly/hIsbZf
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
14. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
15. Fan me on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
16. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
17. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
19. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
20. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
21. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
22. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
23. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
24. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Bubbles of Love Event on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
2. Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Eco Friendly and Frugal
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends January 28, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.