Sunday, January 16, 2011
First, I would like to Thank PartyLite for giving me the opportunity to do this review! I received one Forbidden Fruits Large Tealight Holder and one Forbidden Fruits Plum Pleasure Large Tealights. I just love PartyLite, with all their wonderful products and I really love the Forbidden Fruit Collection.
Forbidden Fruits Large Tealight Holder and Large TealightsThe Forbidden Fruits Large Tealight Holder is an elegant lidded holder with vintage charm. Fits nicely on a nightstand to enjoy fragrance in the bedroom or tuck away for easy carrying to a romantic getaway. Porcelain with a metal rim. Holds a tealight or large tealight. The Forbidden Fruits Plum Pleasure Large Tealights fills the room with a flattering glow and Plum Pleasure fragrance, all evening long. Sweet, plump plums, black cherries and red raspberries are warmed with notes of cinnamon and vanilla in this passion-igniting fragrance. Burn time: 9-14 hours
About PartyLiteIn the early 1900s, schoolteacher Mabel Baker began crafting candles from the wild bayberries that grew in her native Cape Cod. At first she gave them as gifts to her friends and family, but it wasn’t long before her entrepreneurial spirit took over. With a lot of persistence, hard work and support from her husband, by 1909 Mabel turned her love of candles into a business.
Mabel remained passionately committed to growing her business throughout her life. When she died at the age of 94 in 1965, what had begun with a single bayberry had become a business worth $6 million. Today, she remains our role model for success.
In 1973, just as more American women were expanding their roles beyond the home, Mabel Baker’s candle company was exploring its role too. It created a subsidiary with a name that might just sound familiar: PartyLite Gifts, Inc.
PartyLite became single-mindedly focused on quality—in their home fragrances and accents and in their relationships with people—just as Mabel would have intended. Their direct selling method allows Consultants to chart their own path to success and achieve higher quality of life.
When PartyLite was acquired in 1990 by Blyth, Inc., the organization’s full potential was unleashed. Today, PartyLite Consultants number over 68,000 around the world. What began as a single line of bayberry candles has expanded to an extensive selection of top-quality home fragrances and accents with 100 or more new products each year. But most important, throughout this growth, PartyLite has remained true to the values Mabel evoked with her very first candle: honesty, integrity, fairness and quality.
► One lucky reader will win 1 Forbidden Fruits Large Tealight Holder and 1 Forbidden Fruits Passion Fruit Large Tealights. ($35.90) ◄
Go to PartyLite Easy Way to Search Page and put in your zip code. You will have to type in a security code. You will then be able to see all the great products they have and then tell me what your favorite item is.
1. "Like" PartyLite on Facebook.
2. Follow PartyLite on Twitter. @PartyLite
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
Enter to win 1 Forbidden Fruits Tealight Holder and 1 Passion Fruit Tealights. ($35.90)@bonmay @PartyLite #giveaway http://bit.ly/f5PPFx
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
14. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
15. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
16. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
17. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
19. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
20. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
21. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
22. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
23. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
24. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Bubbles of Love Event on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
2. Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Eco Friendly and Frugal
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends January 30, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest