Thursday, January 6, 2011
First, I would like to Thank Plein Air Life for giving me the opportunity to do this review. I received 1 Coconut Sage Candle (12oz), 1 Coconut Sage Sugar Scrub (9oz), 1 Oatmeal Honey Soap and 1 Peppermint Lip Balm. I love the candle, it smells really good. The sugar scrub works wonderfully, it makes your skin super soft. The soap is organic, which I really love and the lip balm is delightful. Everything smells so good.
About Plein Air LifePlein Air Life provides natural body care products to a diverse group of customers, from all socioeconomic backgrounds. They take pride in finding the best and freshest ingredients to bring the essence of nature into lives. Not with bold strokes but subtle strokes of fragrance. Plein Air Life uses real essential oils in the manufacturing of their products. Creating for as many people as possible a means to capture one perfect moment.
"Plein air” literally translates as “open air”. Plein air artist paint in the open air and strive to experience the fullness of a single moment and capture the perfect essence of that moment with light and color. Similarly, they at Plein Air Life have a passion to produce handmade products that allow you to capture the essence of a perfect moment. Their palette comes from the best ingredients on earth, and their masterpiece is the serene feeling you have when using their products, confident that they are not only pleasing to the senses, but healthy for your body.
They will be a committed global champion for the health and well- being of women through philanthropic efforts that eliminate breast cancer from the face of the earth and other issues that impact the health of their prominent client: women from all walks of life. Plein Air Life is committed to tirelessly pursuing new growth opportunities while continually improving their profitability, social responsibility and ethical production standards. Their company will become one that is watched and emulated as a model of success. When given the opportunity to paint a picture or create a masterpiece. Plein Air Life will always select the masterpiece. Regardless of the level of difficulty involved in the challenge.
President and Founder of Plein Air Life Danny Waller is the brain behind Plein Air Life. Starting the company in his garage 7 years ago, Danny has created all the recipes and product development from day one. Plein Air Life literally began while giving his products away as treasured Christmas gifts to lucky friends and family. Danny then began to work the natural products street fairs. Taking it to the streets talking to his customers hearing what they needed. Learning his industry and honing his craft as a gifted creative mixologist. Plein Air Life is a vegetarian brand let no animal be harmed or even made uncomfortable in the production of the Plein Air Life line of products. Learning to grow and harvest many of the herbs and flowers. Plein Air Life brand grew from the streets to an online boutique. It seemed like no time they grew into a showroom located in beautiful Laguna Beach California. Plein Air Life created a wholesale division four years ago. Since that point Plein Air Life has never looked back.
► One lucky reader will win 1 Candle, 1 Sugar Scrub, 1 Soap and 1 Lip Balm ◄
Mandatory Entry:Go to Plein Air Life and tell me what your favorite item is.
1. "Like" Plein Air Life on Facebook.
2. Follow Plein Air Life on Twitter. @pleinairlife
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► Enter to win 1 Candle, 1 Sugar Scrub, 1 Soap and 1 Lip Balm from Plein Air Life @bonmay @pleinairlife #giveaway http://bit.ly/dSDFxu
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. On my right sidebar.
14. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
15. Fan me on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
16. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
17. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
19. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
20. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
21. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
22. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
23. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends January 27, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest