Friday, January 14, 2011
First, I would like to Thank Q.Bel for giving me the opportunity to do this review. Q.Bel All Natural Chocolate is so delicious, it's the best Natural Chocolate I have ever eaten!
For this review I received:
2 packages of the Crispy Rice Wafer Bars in Milk Chocolate
2 packages of the Crispy Rice Wafer Bars in Dark Chocolate
2 packages of the Peanut Butter Wafer Bars
2 packages of the Double Dark Wafer Bars (70% Cacao)
1 package of the Dark Chocolate Wafer Rolls (52% Cacao)
1 package of the Milk Chocolate Wafer Rolls in Peanut Butter
1 package of the Mint Wafer Bars in Dark Chocolate
My absolute favorite was the Mint Wafer bars in Dark Chocolate. After trying the Q.Bel I have found my new favorite candy and it's natural, that's a big plus.
I highly recommend Q.Bel Chocolate, it is scrumptious!
About Q.BelMost of us like to enjoy a chocolate candy bar now and then and then again. Yet if you want to enjoy a chocolate candy bar without a laundry list of chemicals and nasty ingredients, good luck! Imagine chocolate candy with real chocolate and all natural ingredients.
• No Artificial Flavors
• No Preservatives
• No High Fructose Corn Syrup
• No Hydrogenated Oils
Just plain and true ingredients with lots of crunchy crispy creamy chewy goodness and great taste.
At Q.bel, they have dedicated themselves to making the best tasting all natural chocolate candy bars in the world.
Q.bel opened for business in the beginning of 2009, and by the end of the year it was already the number one natural chocolate covered wafer in the country. In their first year, they sold over a million chocolate wafers!
Mandatory Entry:Go to Q.Bel and tell me something you learned.
1. "Like" Q.Bel on Facebook.
2. Follow Q.Bel on Twitter. @QbelChocolate
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
Enter to win 4 Bags of Q.Bel Chocolate Wafer Rolls! You will absolutely love them! @bonmay @QbelChocolate #giveaway http://bit.ly/gVoyRw
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
14. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
15. Fan me on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
16. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
17. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
19. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
20. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
21. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
22. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
23. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
24. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Bubbles of Love Event on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
2. Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Eco Friendly and Frugal
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends January 28, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest