Saturday, January 15, 2011
First, I would like to Thank Sweetly You for giving me the opportunity to do this review! For this review I received a 4 oz bottle of Chocolate Mint Premium Body Lotion. This body lotion smells so wonderful, it really smells like Chocolate Mint!
Bath and Body
Sweetly You has Scented Bath and Body products like Premium Lotion, Foaming Bath Butter, Sugar Scrub, Solid Perfume and Dead Sea Bath Salts. Their unique Scents include Signature scents similar to Bath & Body Works, Victoria's Secret and whatever else you can imagine. Find you Bath Body Products Today.
Bath and Body GiftsHOW TO: Custom design your own bath and body gift package by 1) Choosing from their quality bath and body line, 2) Selecting from over 50 of their unique signature fragrances for your products, and 3) Adding one of 19 delightful Jelly Belly 3.5 oz treats to compliment your fragrance choice. If your sending a gift, add a FREE folding gift card at checkout with a personal message just from you. Now you’ve personally designed something that’s sweetly simple, sweetly unique and Sweetly You!
Coconut Lime Verbena
Cookies n' Cream
Cool citrus Basil
Cucumber & Melon
Essence of Pomegranate
German Chocolate Cake
Green Tea & Cucumber
Peaches n' Cream
Raspberry Chocolate Drizzle
Sandalwood & Ginger Apple
Sparkling Mandarin Tangerine
Strawberries & Champagne
Sun Ripened Raspberry
Sweet Jasmine Vine
Vanilla Macadamia Nut Coffee
Warm Amber Embrace
Warm Apple Pie
White Ginger & Amber
► One lucky reader will win one 4 oz Chocolate Mint Premium Body Lotion! ◄
Sweetly You and tell me what your favorite item is.
1. "Like" Sweetly You on Facebook.
2. Follow SweetlyYou on Twitter. @SweetlyYou
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► Enter to win one 4oz Chocolate Mint Body Lotion! @bonmay @SweetlyYou #giveaway http://bit.ly/ezhDsS
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
14. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
15. Fan me on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
16. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
17. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
19. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
20. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
21. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
22. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
23. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
24. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Bubbles of Love Event on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
2. Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Eco Friendly and Frugal
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends January 30, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest