Saturday, January 15, 2011
First, I would like to Thank Yumi Chen Designs for giving me the opportunity to do this review! I received the Restorative Heart Amethyst Bracelet. This bracelet is very beautiful! The bracelet is Natural amethyst adorned with white Swarovski pearls and .925 sterling silver heart.
About Yumi ChenYumi Chen is an accomplished concert violinist, professional pastry chef, and mathematician. In 2003, she redefined herself as a jewelry designer and entrepreneur, launching her online store at yumichen.com.
While growing up in Scarsdale New York, Yumi was a serious violin student, a pursuit requiring both creativity and great precision. Years of success in competitions and performances might have led Yumi to a future spent in concert halls, but her academic interests instead brought her to Boston to study mathematics.
While earning her degree, Yumi discovered that the food industry - pastry, in particular - offered a career path which combined her creative talents with her attention to detail. After earning her B.A., Yumi moved to Europe, studied pastry at the illustrious Ritz Escoffier in Paris and spent several years working in New York and Boston's best restaurants. In addition to earning accolades from a top New York food critic, Yumi learned how to run a successful business. Just as her future seemed certain, however, Yumi was injured in a work-related accident, which required a long recovery period.
So, it was by virtue of an accident that Yumi began her own jewelry business. Her experience as a pastry chef gave her a unique sense of color and balance; her time in Europe, which included an inspiring visit to Venice, exposed her to the world's most beautiful glass; Yumi's years of experience in the food industry taught her how to run a successful business; her background in mathematics and music imbued her with an appreciation for precision and care - qualities which are found in each beautiful piece of jewelry she makes.
► One lucky reader will win 1 Restorative Heart Amethyst Bracelet. ($35.00) ◄
1. "Visit" Yumi Chen Designs on Facebook.
2. Follow yumichen on Twitter. @yumichen
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► One lucky reader will win 1 Restorative Heart Amethyst Bracelet($35.00) @bonmay @yumichen #giveaway http://bit.ly/dKsSLP
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
14. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
15. Visit me on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
16. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
17. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
19. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
20. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
21. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
22. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
23. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends January 30, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.