Wednesday, February 9, 2011
First, I would like to Thank Ace Brand Products for giving me the opportunity to do this review. For this review I received 1 package of Ace Hot & Cold Compress (Reusable) and 1 Ace Cold Compress (Instant).
You never know when you will need any one of these! I really like the hot compress, it feels so good. Have you been sitting at the computer too long and your neck is sore? Well, try the hot compress, it will make it feel so much better.
Do you have really active kids? The hot or cold compresses will come in really handy for all those times when they get hurt.
ACE Brand offers a complete line of elastic compression bandages, hot and cold therapy products, and knee, ankle, elbow, wrist and back braces, wraps and supports.
A Brief History of ACE Brand ProductsOscar O. R. Schwidetzky is credited with the first development of the American-made ACE Bandage in 1918. “ACE” stands for “All Cotton Elastic” and has been a trusted brand in elastic bandages for nearly 100 years.
The ACE Product line kept pace with the latest technology, and the needs of a growing market. In 1976, the line of elastic bandages expanded to include hosiery and braces.
In 2009, 3M acquired the brand, and today continues the tradition of innovation and quality, focusing on three product areas: Elastic Bandages, Hot/Cold Therapy, and Braces and Supports.
Go to Ace Brand Products and tell me what item you could really use.
1. Sign up for Ace Brand Products Newsletter.
2. Tell me something you learned from Ace Brand Products website.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
One lucky reader will win 1 Ace Cold Compress (Instant) and 1 Ace Hot & Cold Compress (Reusable) @bonmay #giveaway http://bit.ly/fxy003
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. You must follow me publicly! Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
14. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
15. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
16. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
17. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
19. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
20. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
21. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
22. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
23. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends March 2, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest