Monday, February 7, 2011
First, I would like to Thank SJ Creations for giving me the opportunity to do this review! For this review I received the Honey Mango Travel Box Set. I love the fragrance, it smells so delicious! The shampoo/body wash works fantastic, along with the conditioner and body lotion.
About SJ CreationsThey started their company in 1996 in a tiny apartment in Leucadia, California, a northern suburb of Sunny San Diego. As newlyweds, Rich and Sundi Yousko were thrilled to begin this new phase of life together and decided it was time to create what they had often talked about: launching their own family business. When they combined their forces, they realized that their most valuable asset and distinct competitive advantage was their ability to relate and listen to their customers.
Outstanding customer service is the foundation that SJ Creations is built upon.
Through their extensive travel overseas and in the US, they secured valuable partnerships with a variety of international as well as domestic contacts. Blessed with a combination of great business contacts and previous direct import success they formed SJ Creations Inc.
From the early days in their little apartment, they have grown significantly. They now have satellite offices in Hong Kong and a new headquarters in Leucadia. Today, their unique product variety, directly influenced from their international travels, can be found in major retailers throughout the United States and Canada. Their spa quality bath & body products and home accent pieces can be found under their popular brands – SJ Spa, Spencer & Jensen and SJ Creations – all recognizable symbols of quality and design.
Their original business model and family continues to thrive because the goals are still the same: provide consistently honest and reliable customer service, offer quality “creations” at affordable prices, and strive for a fun and balanced lifestyle. That’s the SJ difference!
|Antibacterial Gift Set Valentines Day|
Pure Body Organics
Pure Face Organics
Pure Organics Travel Size
Help Fight Breast Cancer
A La Carte
Home Accent Caddy Sets
Slipper Kits and Bath Gift Sets
Fancy Nancy - On Sale Now!
Fancy Nancy Wholesale
For this giveaway SJ Creations has offered one of my lucky readers the Honey Mango Travel Box Set. This Deluxe 3 piece travel set is the perfect travel companion! Perfectly sized for airline travel, and pleasantly fragranced with the sweet smell of Honey Mango.
* 2 fl. oz. Shampoo & Body Wash in 1
* 2 fl. oz. Hydrating Conditioner
* 2 fl. oz. Moisturizing Body Lotion
► One lucky reader will win the Honey Mango Travel Box Set ◄
Go to SJ Creations and tell me what your favorite item is.
1. "Like" SJ Creations on Facebook.
2. Follow SJCreations on Twitter. @SJCreations
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► One lucky reader will win the Honey Mango Travel Box Set! @bonmay @SJCreations #giveaway http://bit.ly/eDRicB
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
14. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
15. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
16. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
17. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
19. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
20. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
21. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
22. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
23. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends March 1, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest