Tuesday, February 15, 2011
First, I would like to Thank Reedy Press for giving me the opportunity to do this review! For this review I received the Thursday Night Pizza: Father Dominic's Favorite Pizza Recipes. These pizza recipes are very unique and very tasty. I made the Denver Diner and the Four Cheese Tomato-Top Pizza. Oh, they tasted so good! I can't wait to try all of them.
The book compiles a wide variety of unique and eclectic pizza recipes by Fr. Dominic, called "America's baking authority" by renowned chef Art Smith.
In addition to Father Dom's tips and insight, "Thursday Night Pizza" includes six different doughs, seven sauces, and dozens of pizzas like pesto and prosciutto pizza, muffaletta pizza, the Denver diner special, mediterranean vegetable pizza, pizza diavolo, and fig and papaya dessert pizza.
About Reedy PressReedy Press is unique from other publishers, because they offer flexible and affordable programs that make book publishing possible for almost any project. Yet the service, quality, and creativity are second to none.
Their strength has been, and continues to be, niche co-publishing. They specialize in the special, from topics popular to obscure, for audiences sometimes big but mostly small. The subjects are wide and varied, ranging from commemorative history to sports to professional development.
► Enter to win 1 copy of the Thursday Night Pizza: Father Dominic's Favorite Pizza Recipes ◄
1. "Like" Reedy Press on Facebook.
2. Watch the video above and tell me something you learned.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► Enter to win 1 copy of "Thursday Night Pizza: Father Dominic's Favorite Pizza Recipes! @bonmay #giveaway http://bit.ly/exOFTw(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
14. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
15. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
16. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
17. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
19. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
20. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
21. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
22. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
23. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends March 8, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest