Friday, February 18, 2011
Have you heard of the Zoobies yet? They are adorable! They are a plush animal, with a blanket inside. Kids can play with it, use it as a pillow and use the blanket that's inside of it. Get for naps for the little ones!
I would like to Thank Zoobies for giving me the opportunity to do this review! For this review I received the Jafaru the Giraffe. I gave Jafaru the Giraffe to my granddaughter. She just loves it. Where ever she goes she has to take it with her. She loves taking a nap with it.
About ZoobiesZoobies, LLC was created by two young brothers who shared a common desire to invent something that was fun, innovative and functional. Coming from a large family of nine children, they saw the need to consolidate what one could bring on long road trips and family excursions: something to make life easier for mom.
The Zoobies Quality GuaranteeHigh quality and innovation are their standards. They have carefully ensured that no corners have been cut in making their Zoobies products the cutest, most high-end plush animals in the animal kingdom that also provide a comfy pillow and extra-cuddly blanket. They measure their success in terms of squishability and comfort. They personally guarantee every Zoobies product to be the softest, most huggable plush toy you've ever squeezed-from their super squishy microbead faces, to their extremely cuddly body fur and on down to their soft and warm coral fleece blankets and sleeping bags.
► One lucky reader will win 1 Zoobies of their choice. ◄
Go to Zoobies and tell me what your favorite item is.
1. "Like" Zoobie-Pets on Facebook.
2. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
► ► ► One lucky reader will win one Zoobie-Pet of their choice! @bonmay #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/45nzaza(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
3. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
4. Fave me on Technorati.
5. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
6. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
7. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
8. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
9. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
10. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
11. Digg this story on Digg.
12. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends March 11, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest