Monday, March 14, 2011
Do you believe in psychics? I do, some people have this wonderful gift! Well, Cynthia Ann is a very special person, I didn't get a reading, but I let my son get the reading. My son has had a lot turmoil in his life in the last year and a half, so I thought what a wonderful opportunity for him to receive this reading at this point in his life, with Cynthia Ann. Thank You Cynthia Ann!
Cameron's Reading with Cynthia Ann in his own words.I've never written a review before, but I said that I would do this because I truely believe that Cynthia Ann deserves one.
At first I was very skeptical and wasn't sure how I was going to get a free reading with any validity over the phone. I was a person that believed that you have to have physical contact and have the chance to stare into the eyes of the person to recieve a clear sight into the reading.
When we first started talking I was thinking at best I will be getting good guesses from a very talented being, one whom is good at picking up clues off of every little nuaunce that I made. I can honestly say, at the end of the reading I know longer felt this way. Cynthia Ann wasn't dead on accurate to everything that was said or everything in my life, but she knew somethings and worded some stuff in a way that only someone who is truely recieving insight from beyond could have done.
She was touching upon some very hard parts of my life and she shared some very difficult parts from her own path. When she spoke to me I understood that she was speaking from the heart. From a place that only someone who has felt and dealt with the similar circumstances could speak from. She gave me hope and that's the most important part, because before this reading I had truly given up on hope. She helped me down the path of healing that I needed to be on and I am very thankfull for this!
I am now a believer and understand that I was touched by someone important, someone who truly has a gift. So, before I end up writing a book, I'd just like to say once again, Thank You Cynthia Ann for hope, a new outlook about life and a chance to live again!
To Schedule an Appointment with Cynthia Ann:Please call, email or write:
PO Box 8961
Moscow, Idaho 83843
$2.00 per minute (minimum 15 minutes)
She accepts Paypal, all major credit cards, money orders and Western Union.
► One lucky reader will win a 30 minute reading from Cynthia Ann ◄
Mandatory Entry:Tell me if you ever had a reading and follow me on Google Friend Connect.
1. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet for your entry to count!
► ► ► ► ► ► Enter to win a 30 minute reading from Psychic Cynthia Ann! @bonmay #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/4g8vk6n ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
2. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
3. Fave me on Technorati.
4. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
5. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
6. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
7. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
8. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
10. Digg this story on Digg.
11. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
12. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
13. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
14. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
15. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
16. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
18. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
19. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
20. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
21. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A Psychic Reading was received for this review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and my son, Cameron. They were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends April 4, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest