Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Belgian Chocolate... Yum! I love Belgian Chocolate! GuyLian Belgian Chocolates are delicious! I was excited to do this review. Do you love Belgian Chocolate too? Well, you would love GuyLian Belgian Chocolates, they are a real treat! Each luxurious chocolate seashell is marbled with 100% pure, silky smooth milk, dark and white Belgian chocolate.
The GuyLian StoryGuy Foubert was a passionate Belgian Chocolatier making handmade chocolate truffles in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium. In 1958, Guy and Liliane joined their names, both in marriage and in their company name creating Chocolaterie GuyLian; a small, artisanal chocolate maker. Today, GuyLian crafts the finest authentic Belgian chocolate truffles, selling them to chocolate lovers in Belgium and in more than 100 countries across the world.
GuyLian Artisanal Belgian ChocolatesGuyLian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates provide the ultimate experience for chocolate lovers. Each luxurious chocolate seashell is marbled with 100% pure, silky smooth milk, dark or white Belgian chocolate. Their irresistible seashell chocolates are filled with a rich, decadent, and luxuriously creamy chocolate praliné truffle; the original handmade recipe of Guy & Liliane. Their signature praliné truffle recipe is still made in small-batch copper kettles exclusively by GuyLian’s Master Chocolatiers in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium.
Thank you GuyLian for giving me the opportunity to do this review! For the giveaway, GuyLian has offered one of my readers to win 1 GuyLian Originals Seashells (4.4 oz) and 1 GuyLian Praline Original Temptations (4.5 oz).
► One lucky reader will win 1 GuyLian Originals Seashells (4.4 oz) and 1 GuyLian Praline Original Temptations (4.5 oz). ($14.00) ◄
Mandatory Entry:You must be a Quick Tattletails follower (via GFC), then visit GuyLian and tell me what your favorite item is. (Be sure to leave your Google name)
1. Sign up for GuyLian's Newsletter.
2. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet!
Win 1 GuyLian Originals Seashells (4.4 oz) and 1 GuyLian Praline Original Temptations (4.5 oz)! @bonmay #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/4slzhu6(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
3. Take the GuyLian site survey to enter into their monthly drawing.
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends April 19, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest