Thursday, March 31, 2011
Leave it to Martha Stewart to come up with some great New products! Martha Stewart and PetSmart has such adorable products for your pet. I just love getting things for my lovable little pets. For this review I received the cutest little hooded sweater, bowl and chow toy.
The great new product line carries, beds, collars, leashes, harnesses, grooming products, toys, bowls, feeders, clothes and clean up products. Martha even has a page on her website for her adorable pets, called "The Daily Wag".
About Martha Stewart
|Sadie in her new cute little sweater.|
While earning a bachelor's degree in history and architectural history at Barnard College, Martha worked as a model to pay tuition. She married in her sophomore year, and upon graduating, she became a stockbroker on Wall Street, where she gained business training. After moving to Westport, Connecticut, in 1972 with her husband and daughter, Alexis, she developed a catering business that was unlike any other. The business's unique visual presentation of food and the elegant recipes created for various catered events were the basis for her first book, "Entertaining," published in 1982.
Martha's creative vision is the blueprint for Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia and the expansive multimedia and merchandising portfolio that includes award-winning magazines such as Martha Stewart Living and Martha Stewart Weddings; the nationally syndicated, Emmy Award-winning television series "The Martha Stewart Show"; Martha Stewart Living Radio on Sirius XM; the marthastewart.com website; best-selling books like "Martha Stewart's Cooking School" and "Martha Stewart's Homekeeping Handbook"; the Martha Stewart Collection of products for the home at Macy's; Martha Stewart Everyday mass-market merchandise at Kmart; Martha Stewart Crafts with EK Success; Martha Stewart Furniture with Bernhardt; Martha Stewart-designed homes and communities with KB Home; Martha Stewart Rugs with Safavieh; and more.
Thank you Martha Stewart and PetSmart for giving me the opportunity to do this review! Martha Stewart and PetSmart has offered one of my readers 1 pink hooded sweater, 1 bowl and 1 chow toy!
► One lucky reader will win one pink hooded sweater, 1 bowl and 1 chow toy! ◄
Be sure to leave your Google name!
1. "Visit" PetSmart and Martha Stewart on Facebook.
2. Follow @PetSmart and @MarthaStewart on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrow for your entry to count!
► Win 1 sweater, 1 bowl and 1 chow toy from Martha Stewart's Pets! @bonmay @PetSmart @MarthaStewart #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/4jo8xs9(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Visit" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
Giveaway ends April 21, 2011 (11:59PM PST)
Giveaway ends April 21, 2011 (11:59PM PST)
You must be 18 or older.