Friday, March 4, 2011
Laundry day can be a chore that you really don't like, but Purex has come out with a crystal fabric softener that makes your laundry soft and smell heavenly! Instead of putting the fabric softener into your rinse cycle, it goes right in with the detergent on your wash cycle. No, worrying about forgetting to put the fabric softener in during the rinse cycle. My family and I just love this product, it makes laundry day a whole lot better!
About The Purex Brand
88 Years of Invention and Innovation—and CountingThe Purex brand was founded in Los Angeles, California in 1922 and, for 88 years, has been known as the laundry brand that consumers trust to provide the most value for the money. Over the years, the company has grown from a single product—liquid chlorine bleach sold in amber pint jars—to the almost two dozen laundry products sold under the Purex brand name today. Moreover, along the way, Purex has been a leader in sustainability and developing eco-friendly products.
Innovation DefinedOver the years, Purex has introduced innovation after innovation, helping to redefine the laundry products marketplace. Some of these advancements can be viewed in the timeline below.
As part of the global Henkel organization, Purex continues its long tradition of researching and developing products that not only make life easier for you, but that reduce environmental impact. There’s a lot more to come, so stay tuned!
► Three lucky readers will win one free Purex Complete Crystals Softener coupon ◄
Mandatory Entry:Go to Purex and tell me something you learned.
1. "Like" Purex on Facebook.
2. Follow @Purex on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet for your entry to count!
► ► ► ► ► Enter to win one free Purex Complete Crystals Softener coupon! @bonmay @Purex #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/49ubqkg ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
14. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
15. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
16. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
17. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
19. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
20. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
21. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
22. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
23. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends March 25, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest