Sunday, March 20, 2011
Got a business? Need some Brochures? UPrinting has just what you need. Since brochures are the most popular and flexible print media almost anyone can use to their advantage, they're generally used as informational materials for products and services, especially as handouts, info sheets, menus and the like. With the right color brochure printing process, their colors are crisp whether they're printed on magazine page-like paper or lightweight card stock, and you can use different types of folding to present your message the way you like!
UPrinting.com is a leading online printing company that provides high quality printing at the most affordable pricesFor over 25 years, UPrinting has been a trusted leader in online printing, featuring its signature easy-to-use website and the famous Free File Review, a complimentary proofing service which requires no upfront payment. UPrinting offers convenient marketing support services such as design, lists, and direct mailing to help grow small and medium-size businesses nationwide.
Powered by brand new fully automated in-house Komori presses and CREO direct-to-plate, they offer faster turnaround with minimal human error and lower overhead cost. This allows them to provide customers with consistently high-quality printing at the lowest possible prices.
They are a division of Digital Room Inc, with offices and facilities based out of West Los Angeles and Van Nuys, CA.
► One lucky reader will win 50pcs. Brochures, 100lb Paper Gloss; With Folding (Half Fold, Trifold/Letterfold, Z-Fold, Roll Fold, Accordion Fold) on a 2 Business Day Turnaround; Outside and Inside printing ◄
Mandatory Entry:Go to UPrinting and tell me what your favorite item is.
1. "Like" UPrinting on Facebook.
2. Follow UPrinting on Twitter. @UPrinting
3. Subscribe to UPrinting's Newsletter.
4. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet for your entry to count!
► ► ► Enter to win 50pcs. Brochures from UPrinting! @bonmay @UPrinting #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/4cbldvg ◄ ◄ ◄(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
5. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
6. Fave me on Technorati.
7. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
8. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
9. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
10. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
11. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
12. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
13. Digg this story on Digg.
14. Follow me on Google Friend Conncect. Leave your Google name. On my right sidebar.
15. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
16. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
17. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
18. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
19. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
20. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
21. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
22. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
23. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
24. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
This giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting, no monetary compensation was given and I will receive brochures for hosting. For more information about brochures, please visit http://www.uprinting.com/brochure-printing.html.
Giveaway ends March 25, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest