Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Do you have breathing problems? Are you a sport and fitness enthusiasts? Airaide can help you breath easier. AIRAIDE temporarily increases lung capacity to function at normal individual optimum levels, by helping to counteract the effects of many bronchial distress agents such as smog, allergens, and other environmental irritants which can lead to labored breathing, fatigue, or can even contribute to immune system stress.
We never truly appreciate the ability to breathe until we can’t! It can be rather shocking to suddenly find one’s self gasping for breath, unable to get enough air. Therefore, it is essential for people who experience coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness to be prepared!
About AirAideSupplementing your breathing daily with AirAide can help you maintain the intricate balance of your respiratory system so that you can breathe more life into everyday. AirAide is an all-natural herbal supplement specially formulated to increase breathing capabilities. It is used by athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and those who suffer with allergies and breathing disorders. AirAide is a unique blend of 23 herbs that work to clear out toxins and expand the lungs, helping people to gain stamina, energy, and strength. The result is effortless breathing, making it the drug-free solution of choice for athletes, asthmatics, and everyday folk alike.
AirAide even sponsors the Kenyan Running Team, a group of elite marathon runners. Where allergies and asthma are concerned, AirAide has been clinically shown to support efficient upper respiratory functions. The product can be ordered through the company’s website at www.myairaide.com.
According to BetterHealthUSA, breathing disorders are the cause of approximately 14% of deaths in the U.S.A. alone.
The unique patented AIRAIDE herbal formula combines a variety of common botanical extracts derived from only the finest domestic and imported ingredients. The blend is created from a synergistic balance of flora, root, & citrus extracts, which in proper measure, provide a safe, natural, effective mechanism that helps to enhance breathing.
All herbs are individually tested for purity and stored under stringent FDA regulations before encapsulation. The formulation process is also monitored every step of the way by certified lab technicians located at the US based herbal manufacturing facilities ensuring that safety, consistency, and potency criteria meet all industry standards.
► One lucky reader will win 1 bottle of Airaide! (30 capsules)◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then watch the video above and tell me what you thought of it.
Be sure to leave your Google name!
1. Subscribe to the Airaide's channel on YouTube.
2. Follow @UseAiraide on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrows for your entry to count!
► ► ► Enter to win one bottle of Airaide, 30 capsules! Breathe Easier with Airaide. @bonmay @UseAiraide #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/3ky2rol(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends April 27, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest