Thursday, April 7, 2011
Would you like to live a greener lifestyle and save money at the same time? Bricor is the answer. With a shower head made by Bricor you will be using 40% less water than the average shower head! It will save you money, so it is a win/win situation. They even have shower heads as low as $24.95. If you spend $39.95 or more you can save an extra $10.00 off your order for just mentioning my website Quick Tattletails/Blog Review.
For this review I received the Bricor Hand Held Shower Head. It was easy to hook up and worked great. One great thing I like is we don't run out of hot water when taking showers. My power bill went down, but it's probably too soon to say it was from the shower head, but if you are using 40% less water I am sure that the bill will continue in going down.
The technology behind their Products
How does it work?Water enters their patented VACUUM flow "booster" valve where it is aerated and compacted under pressure. Due to the intense force of the vacuum chamber, the aerated water "explodes" as it exits the shower head, creating a powerful shower stream at a very low flow rate (1.25 gallons per minute or less).
1. Improves Shower PerformanceThe force of the vacuum booster valve increases the shower stream flow impact intensity by 1.75x over other conventional low-flow shower streams.
2. Saves Water and EnergyBy reducing the consumption of hot water, our patented aeration technology significantly lowers gas and water expenses as well as electrical costs for pumping. Effluent costs are also reduced. Choosing 1.25 or less saves the most water, energy and money.
3. Helps Solve Low Pressure ProblemsThe powerful release from the vacuum chamber creates a pressure boosting effect that counters the weak flow stream that accompanies low water pressure (from 9 psi on up)
4. Reduces ScaleWhen water enters the vacuum chamber, droplets are large and relatively slow-moving (a very undesirable trait in a flow stream). Under the intense vacuum force water droplets are compacted and highly energized. As they exit the vacuum chamber the smaller droplets both expand and vibrate rapidly. This combination of vibration, smaller-sized droplets and increased velocity dramatically reduces the formation of mineral crystals (scaling) by eliminating attachment sites on the front face of the spray plate.
► One lucky reader will win 1 Bricor Hand Held Shower Head! ($89.95) ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then visit Bricor and tell me which of the shower heads is your favorite. Be sure to leave your Google name!
1. Follow @Go_Green_Shower on Twitter.
2. Tell me what you thought of the video above.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrows for your entry to count!
► ► ► Enter to win one Bricor Hand Held Shower Head! ($89.95) @bonmay @Go_Green_Shower #giveaway #win #enter http://tinyurl.com/3exfvv4(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends April 28, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest