Monday, April 4, 2011
It seems like every time I want to print something important I am out of ink. Do you go through a lot of ink cartridges on your printer? I sure do! The kids print up stuff for school and I print up interesting things I find on the internet that I want to keep. As we all know ink cartridges are not cheap. I have 4 in my printer, three color and one black, by the time I buy all 4 of them, it's a small fortune. Well, I found a great place to buy ink cartridges that are not going to cost a fortune, it's Castle Ink.
For this review I received three colored cartridges and one black cartridge. They arrived at the perfect time, I just ran out of the black and one of the colored ones. As far as I can tell they are no different than the expensive ones. I will definitely be a future customer.
About Castle InkThey are a family owned & operated, full service printer cartridge retailer that caters to consumers and businesses alike. Their product line consists of Epson, HP, Lexmark, Canon, Xerox, Dell, IBM, and other brands. They offer both compatible and remanufactured printer and toner cartridges. They also offer several other kinds of office supplies, including printer paper.
Since 2001 they have been a trusted, leading online printer cartridge retailer. Beating out several industry moguls, Castle Ink Cartridges has quickly become the premier online retailer for office products. The support staff at Castle Ink is committed to being the best, and doing whatever it takes to maintain a loyal and happy customer base.
Castle Ink was founded by two consumers who had grown frustrated with high-priced inkjet cartridges. Its founders were concerned that replacement costs were actually exceeding the prices of the printers themselves. After some initial rounds of private funding, a new printer cartridge retailer was born. Determined to offer the lowest prices, Castle Ink quickly became a leading destination.
Castle Ink is now one of the top online retailers. They are the only site that offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee promise as well as a 100% privacy/security guarantee.
Castle Ink Cartridges Locations:
- Castle Ink Cartridges - New York
- Castle Ink Cartridges - Boston
- Castle Ink Cartridges - Atlanta
- Castle Ink Cartridges - Chicago
- Castle Ink Cartridges - LA
- Castle Ink Cartridges - Phoenix
- Castle Ink Cartridges - Houston
► One lucky reader will win one $20.00 Coupon Code ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then go to Castle Ink and tell me if they have your ink cartridge and how much is it. Be sure to leave your Google name!
1. "Like" Castle Ink on Facebook.
2. Follow @Castle_Ink on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrows for your entry to count!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12.Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends April 26, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest