Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Do you have a family game night? We do! We get all the grandkids together and have a family night just for playing games and spending some time together. There is a awesome game out called "Do Tell". We had so much fun playing the game with the grandkids, that we could hardly stop laughing! We have played it about 6 times now and I know this will be a family favorite! The game lasts about 45 minutes. It's fun way to get the kids to open up to you about their feelings.
About Do Tell Family Relationship GameHelps kids, parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts and/or uncles open up to each other. Do Tell Family takes two to eight players on a wildly imaginative, laugh-out-loud, uniquely imaginative and deceptively thought-provoking, journey.
- Playing time approximately 45 minutes
- Simple to play. For ages 8 to 88!
Do Tell changes ordinary family time into quality family time. Specifically designed to enhance family communication and understanding, Do Tell opens family members up to each other in fun and surprising ways. It’s not about trivia or proving you have a great memory. It’s about having fun and getting to really know the people you love.
Players participate through doing (demonstrating and revealing themselves through physical actions) and telling (exchanging ideas, revealing things about themselves and sharing opinions.
This game recently earned a coveted Kidlutions Preferred Product Award because it exemplifies what social-emotional development is all about. The obvious reason is that it brings families together to talk and laugh in a very meaningful kind of way.
It ingeniously gets family members to open up, to talk and to delve into conversations. The beauty of it is, the questions and the sentence stems do not seem contrived or blasé. This means that even the sometimes hard to engage tween and teen crowd won't be put off by the game. The questions are so well written, that they draw the reader in and make her really think about how she might respond or react to a given situation.
This game may help your kids do better in school, too. That's because kids with good social-emotional skills tend to do better in all other areas of their lives.
Here is what you will received in the game box:
- A Beautifully Drawn Game Board
- 8 Designer Tokens
- 2 Dice
- Score Pad and Timer
- Four Decks of Cards
► One lucky reader will win one Do Tell Game! $29.95 ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then go to Do Tell and tell me what your learned.
1. "Like" Do Tell on Facebook.
2. Follow @DoTellKathy on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrow for your entry to count!
► Enter to win one "Do Tell Family Relationship Game"! @bonmay @DoTellKathy @Q_Tattletails #giveaway #win #enter http://tinyurl.com/3gynumb(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
12. Digg this story on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 11, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest