Monday, April 11, 2011
Do you love anything vegan? How about organic chocolates? Nicobella has the perfect Vegan Organic Dark Chocolate Truffles. They are delicious and very healthy for you.
For this review I received one box of Nicobella Vegan Dark Chocolate Truffles assortment, six count. Nicobella vegan organic dark chocolate truffles take
the concept of the decadent truffle to a new level. By replacing the cream and sugar, that is typically in the ganache center, with vegan natural ingredients and infusing each truffle with super rich antioxidant foods, such as blueberries, green tea, sunflower seed butter, and pumpkin, there is finally something available for the health conscious individual that is lower in fat and sugar AND good for the body.
While Nicobella's intention is not to make any claims, they want to inform you of the potential benefits of their ingredients and the thought process behind creating their truffles. You can enjoy them as part of your well balanced diet. Please note that the 70% dark chocolate that they use contains organic cane sugar. However, to sweeten the ganache they use either agave nectar or brown rice syrup.
About NicobellaNicobella vegan organic dark chocolate truffles evolved out of Nichole's love and passion for healthy and whole natural foods.
As far back as high school, Nichole focused on nutrition and exercise as a means to stay slim and fit into her favorite pair of jeans. What started out as a simple desire to look and feel fit and healthy later became a true lifestyle choice. As a nutritionist and yoga instructor, Nichole was able to turn her passion into both a vocation and an avocation.
Many years later her excitement for exercise and health still remains strong, but is driven by a different purpose. Eating simply and healthfully should be adventurous and fun, and she has realized that food choices can actually determine a person’s quality of life. She now focuses on nutrition and exercise as a way to feel alive and healthy, to keep the skin radiant and glowing and to stay young from the inside out...all through whole natural foods.
Included in her love for whole foods is her craze for chocolate…dark, sensuous, savory chocolate. Recently, dark chocolate has definitely reached the “A List” of top foods. She has often thought to herself, and even said to her clients, “Allow yourself that piece of chocolate. It’s good for your mind and soul, and a small piece may even be good for your body.” Now there’s evidence! Chocolate is in the news on a daily basis; the media is in love with its benefits on blood pressure, the brain and the heart.
There are lots of yummy dark chocolate bars that certainly soothed her soul, however Nichole noticed that there were no chocolate truffles (one of her personal favorites!) created with healthy ingredients. Her mission with nicobella vegan organic dark chocolate truffles was to take the traditional chocolate truffle and find a substitute for the cream and sugar that typically make up the traditional creamy ganache filling.
After months of very late nights experimenting in her kitchen, a line of six vegan organic dark chocolate truffles was created. With the help of friends and family, she brought them to a Whole Foods Farmers Market where they sold out quickly and received great reviews. This was very exciting! However, it took her two whole days to make one batch of truffles…so she knew she either had to quit her full time job or find a true chocolate professional.
Since the concept of using Fair Trade and sustainable products is very important to her, she needed to find an organic chocolate manufacturer that was also Fair Trade AND willing to work with a small business. After several months of searching, she found the perfect chocolate company with a vision that paralleled her own. Thanks to Theo Fair Trade and Organic Chocolate, your mouth will be delighted by their vegan organic dark chocolate truffles and your mind will be at ease knowing you are making the right choice for the world and your body.
► One lucky reader will win one 6 piece sampler of Nicobella Vegan Dark Chocolates! ($13.50) ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then go to Nicobella and tell me what your favorite item is.
Be sure to leave your Google name!
1. "Like" Nicobella on Facebook.
2. Follow @vegantruffles on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrow for your entry to count!
► Win one 6 piece sampler of Nicobella Vegan Dark Chocolate Truffles! ($13.50) @bonmay @vegantruffles #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/3blepsc(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @bonmay Leave your Twitter name.
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
12. Digg this story on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 2, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest