Thursday, April 14, 2011
Do you love fragrance as much as I do? I love fragrance through out my home. With Mother's Day approaching Scentsy Candles has perfect gifts for Moms, Grandma's, Daughters, Sisters, God Mothers and even Step Moms. There are so many wonderful product to give your home a delight fragrance. They have warmers, scent bars, scent bricks, scent circles, room sprays and travel tins. Every woman loves her home to smell wonderful!
For this review I received one DIY Warmer and one Vanilla Cream Scentsy Bar. I have never seen any Scentsy products before and I am very impressed. Scentsy Candles are wickless and very safe! The warmer I got doesn't have a tea light candle to warm it up, but a light bulb in the warmer. That is why they are so safe and they smell fabulous! I will be buying plenty more for my home, one for every room. They even have plug-in warmers that are perfect for the bathroom, a child's room or the entry way.
About ScentsyScentsy began with a simple idea—a safe, wickless alternative to scented candles—and quickly grew into one of the most successful direct selling companies. This wickless concept was born when two stay-at-home moms began selling decorative warmers designed to melt scented wax with the heat of a light bulb instead of a traditional wick and flame.
Entrepreneurs Heidi and Orville Thompson encountered the small company at a home show in early 2004 and brought sample products home. They were intrigued by how fragrance brings powerful emotions and memories to the surface—without the safety risks of a burning candle. They purchased the tiny company and moved Scentsy to Meridian, Idaho, where the company's first home office was a 40-foot ocean shipping container on a small sheep farm.
Scentsy joined the Direct Selling Association (DSA) in 2004 and enrolled its first Independent Consultant. Since then, the company has expanded operations, hired a strong executive team, and received numerous awards for its growth and ethical business practices, including being named the number one consumer products company on the 2010 Inc. 500 list, appearing on the 2010 Direct Selling News Global 100 list of top direct selling companies, and receiving both the DSA's 2010 Success Award and the DSA's 2009 Rising Star Award.
In just seven years, Scentsy generated more than $700 million in revenue. Today, the company's family of more than 100,000 passionate Independent Scentsy Consultants shares the Scentsy experience and the Scentsy difference throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, and Canada, with a European expansion currently underway.
Scentsy has offered one of my readers one Plug-in Warmer and 3 Scents of their choice!
► One lucky reader will win one Plug-in Warmer and 3 Scents of their choice!◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then go to Scentsy and tell me what your favorite item is.
Be sure to leave your Google name!
1. "Like" Scentsy on Facebook.
2. Follow @scentsy on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrows for your entry to count!
►►► Enter to win one Scentsy Plug-in Warmer and 3 Scents! @bonmay @scentsy #giveaway #win #enter @Q_Tattletails http://tinyurl.com/44s9gwl(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
12. Digg this story on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 6, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest