Saturday, April 23, 2011
Are you ever wondering what to feed the kids for breakfast, that's fast and easy, when you are in a hurry? Seneca Farms has come out with a great new product! It's Seneca's new Oatmeal & Fruit cups. Made with real fruit, their Oatmeal & Fruit cups are available as two-pack sleeves or convenient single serve cups.
Ready to go nutrition – no water or milk required – just heat and eat! What’s not to love!
Seneca Farms Oatmeal & Fruit Product Details:
- Seneca Farms Oatmeal & Fruit can be found at Walmart and in a wide variety of retail grocery stores. For a detailed store list, visit www.seneca-farms.com.
- In less time than it takes to make a cup of coffee, heat the six-ounce microwaveable cup – no milk or water necessary – in the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Seneca Farms Oatmeal & Fruit has no trans fats or cholesterol, and is a great source of Vitamin C.
- Two initial flavors are being introduced - Apple Cinnamon and Vanilla Peach. More flavors will be added in the coming months.
- Seneca Farms Oatmeal & Fruit is a quick and healthy breakfast option for the entire family, a satisfying after-school snack for kids and even works as part of a healthy weight loss plan for those looking to lose or maintain weight loss.
Did you know that…
- Nearly 60% of U.S. parents of children ages 3-17 admit that their child skips breakfast, with more than half of U.S. Moms wishing their child ate a more nutritious breakfast.
- 58% of U.S. Moms say they skip breakfast regularly. 46% of Moms who skip breakfast say they do so because they do not have enough time to prepare or eat it.
- 57% of single adults say the number one reason they skip breakfast is that they don’t have enough time to prepare it.
- While 71% of U.S. adults agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, 67% of those admit to skipping breakfast.
- Results of 2011 Children's Nutrition Survey, conducted by Harris Interactive for Seneca Farms
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.