Monday, April 18, 2011
Are you embarrassed about thinning hair? There is a great new product that helps cover up thinning hair. It's called SureThik! This is quite a creative product. My hair is a little thin, so I thought that this would be a great product to try out. For this review I received a 10g/0.35oz bottle of SureThik. I was impressed with how full your hair looks after applying it.
Thank you SureThink for the opportunity to so this review!
About SureThikHair loss is an embarrassing topic and women make up to forty percent of hair loss sufferers. Commonly mistaken as a “male only” issue, hair loss is often more emotionally stressful for a female. Now there is an “instant makeup for your hair loss” from SureThik.
SureThik Hair Thickening Fibers – a new, all natural product that thickens the appearance of hair with hair building fibers. Below are some key bullets on SureThik. SureThik is found at www.surethik.com and is priced between $19.95 and $29.95.
- SureThik hair building fibers are completely natural, keratin protein fibers.
- The organic keratin hair building fibers used in the SureThik formula are the same as the keratin protein that makes up human hair.
- SureThik provides instant results and can be used daily.
- The hair thickening fibers bond to the existing hairs on your head to create a fuller, thicker look.
- The difference in density and volume can be seen as soon as the product is applied and won't move until you shampoo your hair, even in wind and rain.
► Ten lucky readers will win one 10g/0.35oz bottle of SureThik! ◄
1. "Like" SureThik on Facebook.
2. Follow @HairFibers on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrow for your entry to count!
► Enter to win one bottle of SureThik for thinning hair! @bonmay @HairFibers @Q_Tattletails #giveaway #win #enter http://tinyurl.com/3m3zr36(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
12. Digg this story on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 9, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest